16: Sunsets and Smiles

Song: Promise- Park Jimin

Y/N'S POV
I woke up in a familiar room. My head was aching so bad, almost unbearable. I sat up on the bed I was laying on. I noticed I was wearing a familiar hoodie. Like I had seen someone wear it before.

Wait...wasn't I wearing a dress? The party....what happened???

Confusion flooded my brain as I was unable to remember anything. It was a big black blur. At that exact moment, Jungkook entered the room.

Wait! This is his room!

SH*T! I SAW HIM WEAR THIS HOODIE BEFORE— IS IT HIS????

"I see you're up. How do you feel?" He asked

"I'm fine but what happened??" I asked desperate for answers

He started explaining what happened yesterday.

FLASHBACK
JUNGKOOK'S POV
I sighed while making all of my drunk friends get into the car with the help of my two guards. Seriously, why did they all have to drink this much?

The two guards took home everyone in their two cars. Lisa, Taehyung, Jackson in one car and Jimin, Yoongi in another. Yugyeom's personal guards took him home personally so I didn't have to bother about that piece of sh*t.

I was about to get into my own car but I remembered I didn't see Y/n get into any one of the cars earlier. Where was she?

I tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail. It made me worry a bit. I sent a voice message to her number.

"Y/n? I know you aren't drunk so where are you? Please call or text me back. Urgently."

Come on..come on..please answer...

I pressed sent and impatiently waited for a text back on the screen. Nothing happened. I called her again and again. Still no answer. I was beyond worried now. I didn't care about anyone or anything right now except finding her. Because she is my...friend.

Suddenly, I heard a buzzing. I reached out for my phone faster than light only to see the buzzing didn't come from my phone. I had all the members phones kept in my car with me because they let their belongings everywhere.

The buzzing was from Jackson's phone. My heart started pounding seeing "BESTAY Y/N" flash over the screen.

I immediately picked up the call.

"Hello?? Y/n where are you! I was worried sick!" I spoke over the call

"Hello? This isn't y/n. We just found her phone and this was the first contact on it so we called" a girl spoke over the phone

"Who is this? Where's y/n?" I asked impatiently

"Oh so her name is y/n. She fainted in the bathroom. Me and my friends brought her on the couch outside in the ground floor of the club. Could you come here fast?" The girl spoke

I didn't waste any second and dropped everything I had on mind to rush into the club again. Our party was at the top floor, so how was did she end up at the ground floor?

I reached the bathroom area and saw a group of 4 girls nearby. Then, I saw y/n over there, pale and unconscious.

"What happened?!" I asked

"We don't know. She just started breathing fast and then fainted" one of the girls spoke

"Anyways, please take her home safe" the other girl said