13: Ready, set, break in?!

Song: Opening Sequence- TXT

THIRD PERSON POV
TWO DAYS LATER
It had already been a long time since y/n and Jungkook fell asleep outside in Jungkook's balcony. Both of them agreed it was just a friendly sleepover. But their thoughts didn't match their sayings.

Yugyeom had arranged all the plans to break into Kai's mansion to get clues about where the Royal Gun might be. He waited for the right moment and that was today.

Yugyeom found out that today Kai would be out and take many guards with him for a long time in another city. It was the best time they could break in without getting caught.

Everyone prepared themselves for the mission. As Kai's mansion had lots of security and cameras, Yoongi and Lisa hacked their way into the mansion to help with the mission.

The rest of them got ready to go into the mansion. All of them wore ear pieces to communicate.

After the hackers disabled all the cameras, the Operation break into Kai's mansion started. They made sure no guards saw them as they were experts in breaking in.

"Ready, set and BREAK IN! GO GO GO" Lisa whisper-shouted through the earpiece

Yugyeom, Jackson and Taehyung searched the downstairs while Jimin, Jungkook and Y/n searched the upstairs.

Y/N'S POV
I went into a bedroom which looked like it was Kai's room. I searched underneath the bed, dresser and even the closet just like those criminal movies.

As I made my way along the walls of the room, I stopped when I saw the window. There was a switch below it but I found it strange as there was no plug next to the switch to plug in any chargers.

I flipped the switch. A trapdoor opened slowly underneath the window and stairs led the way down.

My eyes? Wide like the moon. My mouth? Open as big as a black hole. My face? Paralyzed with shock.

"THIS IS LIKE THOSE MOVIES OMG!!" I whisper yelled to myself

Because of being overly exhilarated, I slipped while walking down the stairs of the trapdoor. What do I do with my clumsy self?

I rubbed my knees and elbows which hurt due to the slip. My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. There were several boxes kept neatly. I managed to walk over to them and tried to find something related to the location of the Royal Gun.

A box caught my eyes. It had the letters JJK engraved on it. Those letters looked familiar, did I see them somewhere before? A flashback occurred through my mind. That night in the club, the man who was Jungkook had those tattoos on him.

Wait

JJK- JEON JUNG KOOK!

"I'm so dumb how did I miss this!" I spoke to myself

After scavenging through the JJK box, I finally found something useful. Two USBS. Maybe they had something in them. I went back upstairs and inserted the red color one into Kai's computer.

It was boring stuff all about Jungkook and all. Nothing related to the Royal gun. I was about to eject the USB out of the computer but I finally found a folder about the Royal Gun.

Bingo!

Suddenly, Lisa spoke on the earpiece to everyone.

"Guys! Change of plans! Kai is coming back this instant. His meeting with that other person got canceled! Hurry and get out" she exclaimed