40- 4 months later

Song: Shootout- Izzamuzzic and Julien Marchal (sped up)

4 months later
Y/N'S POV
It's been a long time. I lost a lot of weight and my hair is much longer now. I gave up on self-care but as time went by, I encouraged myself to treat me right. I bought another apartment and moved there. It was very far from my previous, hidden from everyone.

I still think about Jungkook everyday these past 4 months. 24/7. Every hour. Every minute. Every second.

I've never let any other man touch my lips except for his to this day.

My heart didn't let me believe he died. My brain told me otherwise. I like to think our hearts beat in sync. With every heartbeat of mine, I hope wherever he is, he's alive and well.

Everyone is moving ahead to the future. It's hard staying stuck in the past. I couldn't give an answer to why I cried all the time to anyone. I had to just pretend to move on.

Hari has gotten a boyfriend now. I became a model for a few brands. I didn't want to but it helped me distract myself from my thoughts. I'm not as popular as a celebrity but people in fashion industry still like me.

I was currently out shopping for a formal wear with Hari and Eunwoo.

At the end of every year, there's this huge event for all businesses in order to promote, make deals and connect partnerships. My dad and Eunwoo's dad will announce their partnership of the companies there. My dad will also announce Eunwoo as the future shareholder of his company.

Guess someone loves his future "son-in-law" a lot

I never called Eunwoo my fiancé. It was like putting a sticker over the original sticker. Someone was already in my heart.

The event was being held next week probably. Eunwoo and I needed formal wears as the public would be there and my dad wanted us to seem like fiancé and fiancée.

I've been going to a lot of business events with Eunwoo these past months so that we seem like a happy couple when in reality it was not like that.

"How about this royal blue one?" Hari asked excitedly

"Hmm, it's nice" I spoke, "the jewels are very pretty"

"I wonder if there's a matching suit" Eunwoo spoke, "ah what about this?"

"Wow! It'd look really handsome on you oppa" Hari exclaimed

Hari was the best and closest person I've talked to all this time. She understood me and also shared her problems about her boyfriend.

"Y/n, what do you think?" Eunwoo asked

"It's good. Why don't we try it on and see?" I suggested, as a model it was a necessary thing for me

We changed into the royal blue outfits and they looked amazing. We bought the outfits and handed them over to our personal tailor so he could adjust the designs a bit that so they were perfect for the biggest business event.

As we walked out of the store, there was a lot of crowd.

For a second I thought I saw...never mind it couldn't be possible.

It's been months and they still didn't find me which meant they must not be alive...It must be my hallucinations again. I've been having them sometimes. That was why I was kept a doctor to check up on me monthly.

After our shopping trip for the event, I left in my car to my apartment while Eunwoo and Hari left in theirs. I came back home where everything was dark because the curtains were closed. I opened them slightly.