1: Crisis at the Club

Song: Party Monster- The Weeknd (sped up) ⭐️

Y/N'S POV
"You are getting married" dad spoke

"Dad, what are you saying??" I asked in disbelief

"Exactly what you heard. Tonight is your marriage to your cousin, Eunwoo. Don't try to fight back because everything is already arranged." he spoke

"But dad! YOU didn't even tell me about my OWN marriage! You didn't even ask me! How can you tell me NOW, on the day of the marriage?!" I exclaimed

My eyes were wide like the moon and mouth, open in shock.

"If I'd told you sooner, we both know you would have rejected this marriage. Their company offered a great deal with our company, and the money is huge. In return, you have to marry his son. If you marry his son, we'll get that huge sum of money" dad explained

"Is that deal more important to you than your own daughter" I scoffed

I couldn't believe my ears. My own dad thinks money is worth more than his own daughter.

"He's no stranger, he's your cousin sweetie" my dad tried to persuade me

"I don't care if he's a stranger or not, I don't like him and I'm not marrying him!" I argued

"Look, this marriage is happening whether you like it or not. The wardrobe, makeup and hair stylists are waiting in the salon for you. The maids I've assigned to you will take you there. I have a lot of things to do, so I'll take my leave now"

"But- ", dad walked out of my house, "UGH DAMN IT!"

I kicked the coffee table in front of me, running my hand through my silk brown hair in frustration, letting strands fall on the forehead.

Marriage was not a joke. It's a serious decision you take in life. Without asking or telling, my dad arranged my marriage with my cousin ONLY for a deal.

I knew how much greedy and selfish my dad was but never knew he could take it to this extent.

With no choice left, I unwillingly sat in the car and went to the salon to get dressed up for "my" wedding. Tears threatened to roll down my eyes, but i didn't want to look vulnerable, so I tried my best to not cry.

THIRD PERSON POV
AT THE WEDDING VENUE
Currently, y/n sat in the changing room of the venue, in front of the mirror of a vanity all dressed up. The wedding was being held outdoors in the night time.

Her makeup was beautifully done. She had her brown hair let down in style and wore long silver earrings to match her dress.

Her eyebrows were furrowed and there was no sign of euphoria on her face.

She did not want this.

She didn't want any of this to happen.

But it was happening.

Her "fiancé's" mother and little sister, Hari, were there with her to help her adjust her final look because y/n had no one else except her father. Her mother died a long time ago, and she didn't have any siblings either.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.