14: Valencia Drama!

Song: Disturbia- Rihanna

THIRD PERSON POV
Jungkook left the swimming pool area to see what had caused that loud sound. He reached the source of the sound and wasn't surprised at all.

Lisa and Jackson.

They both were stealing snacks from their own pantry to have a movie night with Yugyeom.

"Why would you even steal from your OWN pantry?! Go to sleep" Jungkook spoke, feeling frustrated

"Woah— who bit you? Why are you feeling so angry? You're never this mad at us when we cause mischief!" Lisa spoke

"Shut up. I'm not angry. You both give me headaches! Ugh, I'm leaving" Jungkook spoke, before he marched away upstairs to his room

"Why's the boy so annoyed?" Jackson asked

"I don't know...he only acts like this when something happens, but he never shares his struggles with us so we never know" Lisa spoke

"Maybe he'll get better tomorrow. Let's get these snacks to Yugyeom" Jackson spoke

"Oh yes! Let's go" Lisa spoke excitedly

Y/N'S POV
I was drying myself with the towel that Jungkook gave to me. His towel. I was still in great confusion and it also kinda hurt.

Why did he act and change his tone to a cold person's? Why did he stop while leaning in to kiss me? What happened to him all of a sudden?

All these questions filled my head. We were about to kiss but he stopped when he was the one to even start this whole thing. We're just friends...

I got my clothes on and went to my room upstairs. A good night sleep was what I needed the most right now to get rid of whatever happened right now off my mind.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I shouldn't have done that. I never should have even tried to kiss her. I said it'll be just a crush to myself, so I should keep to that.

I can't be with her. I'm in the mafia. I'm a criminal. She's just a normal person who's probably never done anything wrong in her life. We're the complete opposite.

We can't be together. There's no way that would work out. I'd just be risking her life because all my enemies would try to get her if they knew we were dating. I'm not going to let that happen. Even if I want this, it can't be. Staying away is the only way I can protect her from my world.

We're just friends... maybe I shouldn't even be friends with her anymore.

THIRD PERSON POV
TWO DAYS LATER

Yugyeom had arranged the private jet tickets just like what they had planned to go to Valencia. Yoongi and Lisa hacked into everything and found out all the security forces guarding the Royal gun. Jimin and Taehyung found the perfect timing to get inside the room without guards.

Jungkook found out even more about Royal gun through the USB. It was on the fifth floor of a building where a huge party for famous and rich people was going to be held.

All this time, y/n felt and knew that Jungkook was trying to avoid her as much as he could. Even if she tried to corner him to talk, he'd just act normally and saying as less as he could.

He was distancing himself away. Y/n decided to forget whatever happened at the pool two days ago because it seemed like Jungkook already did!

AT THE AIRPORT
Yugyeom checked in for all of them as he made the arrangements of the tickets. Then, they went into the the private jet one by one.