44- Surprise

Song: Love Sight- TXT ⭐️

Y/N'S POV
It's been months ever since my dad— well not so dad anymore, got arrested and taken away for a long time. Jungkook assured me that man would no longer bother me and I'd never have to see him again.

Eunwoo married the girl he liked. They've just announced that their expecting their first child soon. I'm healthy and happy with my friends, boyfriend and my modeling job.

Although I felt as if Jungkook was hiding something from me. I'd seen Yoongi these days more than him. He said he was busy with work every time I tried planning a date. But I couldn't care less as I trusted him. That was more than enough.

I was currently at a mall with Jackson and Lisa because they told me I had to buy a dress for their party. They planned this huge party for absolutely no reason at all!

"Come on, shop with us! Don't forget we were the ones who planned so much just for you and Jungkook to get together in the first place" Jackson spoke

Oh, here they go again with that emotional blackmailing. Every time Jungkook and I don't do something that they want, they guilt trip us with the fact they were the reason we became a couple. I mean it's kinda true.

"Just tell me which dress should I try on next?" I sighed

"Hang on! I'll go get it for you! Jackson get those matching heels I showed you earlier" Lisa spoke

While they scurried around the store, I texted Jungkook that I was kidnapped by the double trouble team. That's what we call these two. He sent me a laughing emoji in response. I scoffed at the text.

"Found it! This is the one. I'm so sure!" Lisa spoke, "go try it on"

I put on the short knee high dark-purple dress. I looked at the mirror and saw myself in that dress. It was SO gorgeous. I looked like a princess. It was so beautiful on me. I showed the result and they high-fived each other with gasps.

"I think we did it" Jackson spoke, "this is it!"

"I mean it is gorgeous. Let's just go already. I don't get why you're making it a big deal" I yawned

"Alright sleeping beauty, let's go" Lisa rolled her eyes

We paid and then went to a restaurant to get lunch. It was super busy and it took us an hour and a half at the restaurant to order and get done with eating.

After that, we drove to the office. Taehyung and Jimin said they needed help with sorting some documents to ship to New York by tonight. And it was urgent.

I texted Jungkook once again that his gang were planning on keeping me with them. He sent a ok with a heart back. I was astounded by his reply. Did he not want to spend time with me?

After 3 hours, we were finally done. Lisa gasped and said she forgot to pick up the clothes at her house she borrowed from her cousin, Ryujin. She asked me to go pick them up and drop them at Ryujin's house as she had urgent business to deal with.

I texted Jungkook again that I wasn't going to be able to meet him at this point. He sent a thumbs up in reply. I was more in disbelief than anger. I thought he'd help.