18: Memory Trigger

Song: Consume- Chase Atlantic

Y/N'S POV
The sun arose from within the clouds to light up the morning sky. Jackson, Taehyung and Jimin were gone to the training area in their building to train Jackson and their juniors.

Yoongi and Lisa went to another building to train junior hackers. Yoongi was the head of hacking and Lisa was the second in charge.

Jungkook took Y/n to the same building where Jackson, Taehyung and Jimin were because that building was one of his many workplaces.

~

Jungkook drove and I sat beside him. We reached a building with a huge gate in front of it and many guards standing. I watched im surprise seeing them all saluting and standing in attention when our car pulled in in front of the gate. The guards immediately opened the gates up.

Looks like he was quite well-respected man in his world. Of course, he's guy's the leader of the gang.

We stopped right in front of the stairs which led up to two huge entrance doors. A guard opened the door for Jungkook and he got out of the car. Another one did the same for me.

I was used to this because my father was also well-respected in his companies. People opened doors for me left and right. It made me feel like a princess....imprisoned.

I never got to do anything without permission from my father. From being restricted to go to parties to being locked up in my own house. All those fun stuff teenagers do weren't allowed for me. It didn't even feel like protection to me anymore. I don't know why my father was this cruel to his own daughter!

This is also why I had less real friends, most of them just used me for the money I had. It feels good having Lisa and the others as my friends. REAL friends for once.

There were strict orders from my dad always. I never had the courage to disobey his orders. Because I knew what would happen...

~

As soon as Jungkook and I got out of the car, Jungkook tossed his car keys to some guard to park it for him. We both walked up the stairs and into the building. IT WAS LUXURIOUSLY HUGE.

damn— I shouldn't be this surprised. What did I expect from a mafia leader??

My father was rich as well but this kind of rich was something only Jungkook could pull off. As we walked across the floors of the building, I saw many people there lower their eyes in respect of their boss's presence. We were led by two men to the elevators.

"I'll take it from here" Jungkook spoke to the two men

The two men nodded leaving them alone to go into the elevator and to Jungkook's floor.

"This is one of our many bases. There all over South Korea." Jungkook spoke, pressing the button to his floor which was highest

"I'm not only surprised but also baffled and astonished!" I spoke with sarcasm in my tone

Jungkook chuckled at my response.

"You're so well-respected here! Everyone were acting so afraid of you" I spoke

"Of course I am. I'm the leader. Plus, not everyone sees this side of mine that I am when I talk with you. I'm a totally different person when it comes to work" Jungkook spoke out

"Oh I see! Well, I'm—"

I was cut off when there was a rumble heard and the elevator trembled slightly. The lights went out inside the elevator, leaving us in the darkness of that closed space.