34- Breaking down

Song: Louder than Bombs- BTS

Y/N'S POV
Yugyeom had received an urgent call from his friend so he had to leave for a long time. I rushed down the stairs to bid goodbye to him since I had woken up and just found out he was leaving.

"Where's Yugyeom? Has he left already?" I asked to Jackson, who was eating on the table

"Nope, but he must be about to leave. Check the garage" Jackson spoke

I went into the garage and saw him. Taehyung and Lisa were also outside but at a distance. I ran to say goodbye to Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom! See you soon! Be safe on your urgent mission okay? I'll miss you!" I spoke cheerfully

"Ahh I'll miss you too!! Take care of yourself and the others too. And also, enjoy your dating life with your man.." Yugyeom spoke, whispering the last part so none of the others could hear

"I will" I giggled secretly, "thanks for keeping it secret"

"Of course! I'm gonna head out now. I've said goodbye to everyone else. It was great spending time with you and everyone here to help get the Royal gun. I hope our friendship continues" yugyeom smiled

"You're gonna make me cry! I hope the same" I spoke dramatically and gave a quick side hug, "bye!"

He got into his car and I waved goodbye along with Lisa and Taehyung. We went back inside. I was recalling the memories I made with Yugyeom. I broke into a person's mansion! Woah.

I remembered that I had gotten two USBs. The red and blue one. I suddenly realized then that I never checked what the blue USB had. I went upstairs to my room in a hurry and dug into my bags and pant pockets to find it.

I finally found it and went downstairs into Jungkook's office where he had his computer set. Jungkook was with the others in the living room. I plugged the usb into the computer.

My curious face changed into a confused one opening the usb. There were...baby pictures?

Two kids. One slightly taller than the other. They didn't look alike in many aspects but I assumed they were siblings with how close they looked. Both of the kids seemed familiar to me. Like I'd seen them somewhere. But how could I know them? It was silly.

There were some documents and files too, but I couldn't open them without the password. There was one video too. I played it. One of two kids sat on a desk. He looked like a 7 years old.

"Hello. I'm recording this because I need help! I lost my brother. Please help me find him! I've been trying to find him for so long. Please! Please help me! I want my brother back. I said I hated him earlier and I'm worried he might be angry and sad because of that!" The little kid spoke

The video intrigued me even more. Who were these two kids? How did this kid lose his brother? What was going on?

I took the usb out and closed the computer, so confused and intrigued by the kid's story.

It had been a while since I found these USBs. And then we got the Royal gun from Valencia. For some reason, my gut feeling told me to see the Royal gun.

I opened the secret bunker where the Royal gun was stored. I turned off the security measures using Lisa's help. I told her I wanted to look at the gun for some time.

There I was...looking so beautiful and shining under the yellow lights in the bunker, caged in a glass box. I bent down to look at the gun closely. It was amazing! But something was off. My gut just told me.

I removed the glass box carefully and picked up the Royal Gun. I noticed a black spot on the handle.

Huh?