4: You're my BIGGEST rival

Song: Money- Lisa

The sun slowly crept its way up into the sky, allowing the night to come to an end. Morning arose yet y/n couldn't bother to wake up. She was fake sleeping so that she didn't have to see Jungkook in the morning during breakfast.

She hadn't forgotten last night's incident. It was still freshly playing in her mind.

The clock soon struck 12pm. That's when Lisa barged into y/n's room and jumped straight into her bed. She was not going to let y/n sleep in anymore.

"Girlie, are you gonna sleep forever like sleeping beauty or what?" Lisa chuckled, playing with y/n's hair

"Mhm, I need my sleep Lisa" y/n mumbled in her sleep which Lisa found so cute

"Ok, so you need a true love's kiss to wake you up then"

"No thanks, I don't do love and relationships. I'd rather stay single forever" y/n spoke, finally getting up

"At last! You're up!!! Now get ready" Lisa excitedly spoke

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"There's some job I need to do downtown. My and Yoongi's cousin is going to be there as well. I figured you'd be bored here with only boys in the house. So, I'm taking you with me!"

"At this point, you've basically adopted me. Anyways, I'll be right downstairs in a few" y/n gave a small smile to the happy Lisa

TIME SKIP
Y/n wore a cute fit and already arrived downstairs. This would be the first time she ever went out after running away from her wedding and being taken by a mafia gang.

"You look so cuteeee" Lisa spoke, seeing her arrival

"And you lovely lady, look fine as heck" y/n spoke

"Let's go pretty girl" Lisa winked at y/n, making her laugh

AT A MALL
Lisa and y/n pulled up at a colossal looking mall in their expensive car. Lisa searched around and smiled, waving to a girl in front of the mall entrance.

The girl was wearing ripped white shorts with straps on one of her thighs. She wore a black shirt as the top. Her hair, which was light brown with black highlights, was neatly tucked behind her ears, reaching till her shoulders. She wore long silver earrings and her makeup was just so ravishing, leaving y/n stunned.

 She wore long silver earrings and her makeup was just so ravishing, leaving y/n stunned

"Hey! How've you been!" Lisa hugged her cousin

"I'm doing great" her cousin spoke

"Meet my best friend, y/n!" Lisa introduced her, "and y/n meet my cousin, Ryujin"

Y/n felt flattered that Lisa introduced her as her best friend. She shook hands with Ryujin, but Ryujin offered a hug instead.

"What's the mission here?" Y/n asked