35- Secrets unveiled

Song: Is there someone else?- The Weeknd

Y/N'S POV
I heard the gates open and saw Jaemin arriving at our mansion. Earlier I had told him about how I saw him in the blue UBS pictures. I called him over to see them and confirm it.

"Y/n! Jaemin's here" Lisa called

I came downstairs and led Jaemin to Jungkook's office. He wasn't there so it was a good time to use his computer. I plugged in the USB and loaded the pictures.

Jaemin gasped seeing them. He pulled out his phone and showed me his childhood pictures, many which seemed to have cropped out the other boy.

"This is me! Who's that?!" Jaemin spoke

"Your brother!" I told him, "look at this video!"

I played the video and Jaemin couldn't believe his ears and eyes. It would be a shock to find out you had a lost brother somewhere in this world.

"Woah....I don't know what to say. I can't remember anything about my past because all I know is that I was taken care by my aunt. My parents already died when I was young. And if he's really my brother, i don't know him at all!" He spoke

"I think we maybe Yoongi or Lisa could help. They're hackers. If they do a face recognition, maybe we can find out who this is" I spoke

"That'd be nice. I really wanna know who this is...if actually he's my brother" jaemin spoke

Just then, Jungkook entered the office. He looked a bit surprised seeing Y/n and Jaemin working on something on his computer, looking so serious.

"Hey Jaemin....didn't know you'd be visiting" Jungkook spoke

I didn't look at Jungkook at all. If I did, those pictures by the unknown number would play through my mind. The pictures could have been edited, but I found an actual earring of a woman in his car. I couldn't bring myself to confront him, scared of the truth.

"Hey! I actually didn't plan on coming but something came up. Anyways, how's your relationship going" Jaemin asked

Jungkook and I both made eye contact with eyes saying words that our mouth's couldn't.

"We're...good" Jungkook spoke hesitantly

He couldn't bring himself to confront Y/n either. He'd kill any other man who loved Y/n but what if Y/n loved them instead of him.

"Jaemin, I think we should go see Yoongi now. He'll help" I spoke

"Oh okay?" Jaemin spoke, sensing some tension in the room

They walked out of Jungkook's office to find Yoongi.

"Did something happen between you two?" Jaemin asked, "are you still mad because of those pictures"

"Pictures are one thing. I found an actual earring of a woman inside his car" I spat, angry and upset

"Wait what! With how he acted at my party for you, he would never do that" Jaemin spoke, "this unknown number gave you these pictures and earring hint right? Someone is obviously trying to ruin your relationship! Don't let them—"

"Jaemin. Stop. I don't want to talk about my relationship or Jungkook right now" I spoke, fists clenched

We found Yoongi sitting with the others in the living room. I unveiled the whole story of how I found this USB and the possibility of one of the boys being Jaemin.

"Usb? Jaemin? Secret brother?" Lisa repeated, "we could carry out an analysis test right?"

Lisa looked at her brother for a response. Yoongi nodded slightly.