31- Girlfriend

Song: Die for You- The Weeknd & Ariana Grande

Y/N'S POV
I woke up as the sun rays hit my eyes. I didn't get out of bed though. I remembered last night as screamed internally to myself.

HE LIKED ME BACK?!?!?

I couldn't believe that my crush was now my boyfriend. The Jeon Jungkook was my BOYFRIEND??? I couldn't process it all. Yesterday, when we hugged, it felt so good, so safe, so comforting...he made me feel like that. Something I didn't know I needed.

I came out of my room still going feral from the fact I had a boyfriend now. That man was mine now. MY MAN. I couldn't stop smiling like a fool.

I walked down the stairs and walked through the hallways to reach the kitchen. However, as I was walking past the downstairs bathroom, someone pulled me in and locked the door.

My eyes were wide as saucers as I saw Jungkook. He had placed his hand on my mouth in case I screamed. He removed it and smiled as foolishly as I did earlier.

"Good morning girlfriend" jungkook spoke, smiling goofily

I stared at him in disbelief. Was this the same Jungkook that I saw when we first met?

"You did not just kidnap me to say that!" I whispered, "someone could have seen us!"

We had decided to not tell anyone just yet. It was going to be very hard to hide because we lived with two humans named Jackson Wang and Min Lisa.

"You stress too much" he whispered

"You stress too little" I whispered back

"I just wanted to see you and you're treating me like this" he whispered sadly

I chuckled at him. I have to admit I was being a bit on edge. I pecked his cheek, catching him by surprise.

"Good morning to you too" I whispered smiling

"Careful, I might fall in love all over again" he whispered

"Don't kidnap me like this again. If we have keep having these secret little meetings, my heart will explode" I spoke quietly

"Why? Do I make your heart race a lot?" He whispered teasingly into my ear

I hit his chest while smiling. He caught my arm and placed it on his chest where his heart was.

"Because you definitely make mine beat like crazy" he flirted shamelessly

"Jungkook you—"

"Y/N ARE YOU IN THERE?!?! GET OUT I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM" Jackson shouted outside the door and

We both looked at each other. I was so panicked. He was chill.

"WHAT DO WE DO!!?" i whisper screamed to Jungkook

"Calm down, just tell him to go use another" he spoke calmly

"USE ANOTHER ONE JACKSON! THERE ARE SO MANY" I yelled

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG"

"STOP INTERROGATING ME! I'LL CALL LISA IF YOU DON'T STOP"

"UGH FINE! MEANIE"

Finally, I could hear Jackson marching away. I put my hand on my chest and leaned against the door in relief. Jungkook seemed amused. I glared at him and opened the lock and ran out, leaving Jungkook in laughter.

TIME SKIP
The Bulletproof gang boys were currently discussing about Kai's illegal doings. They needed to destroy his illegally shipped weapons before Kai used it for bad purposes.