21- Dinner drama

Song: The Color Violet- Tony Lanez (sped up) ⭐️

One of my favorite songs ever! Highly recommended to listen 🎧

Y/N'S POV
Jimin had already made bookings for us at a fancy restaurant downtown for dinner, so I was getting ready. I wore a fancy maroon dress that came below my knees with golden jewelry to match. After wearing some makeup, I did my hair.

I looked at the beautiful lady in the mirror that was in front of me and smiled slightly. I put on heels before grabbing my golden necklace which was the last thing I needed to wear before being ready. I struggled while trying to tie the lock from behind.

"Need help?"

I glanced through the mirror to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. What a perfect timing.

I smiled looking downwards as he walked towards me.

He wore a black suit with a dark-red tie. He proceeded to walk towards me with big steps, giving me chills. His hands grabbed my body and turned me around so I faced him backwards .

I could feel his touch on the back of my neck giving me tingles. His breath fanned the exposed area around my neck. I nearly grew as red as my dress was.

AHHHHHHHHHHH. How nice.

Once my necklace locked onto my neck, I turned around to thank him with a warm smile.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I locked the necklace onto her after several seconds of struggle due to the fact she was near me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. She turned to around to thank me.

She....she looked so gorgeous.

I didn't even hear what she said to me because I zoned out staring at her, wondering how lucky I was to be standing in front of such a beautiful woman.

My woman.

I tried to deny it but it's always been hard to not think about her. Turns out love is something you can't block, and I just have to accept that. We live in opposite worlds and I know my world isn't safe for her. But I can't ignore my feelings.

So that's why I decided to stop forcing myself to block my feelings just because of this mafia life.

I smiled like a fool, staring deep into her eyes, allowing myself to get lost within them.

Y/N'S POV
"Jungkook??? Hellooooooo come back to earth" I spoke

"Huh, sorry. I was thinking about something..." he spoke, smiling at me

"It's okay. Let's go now. I'm pretty sure everyone's already ready" I spoke, grabbing my bag

"Alright, let's go"

We walked down the stairs side by side like famous celebrities. With each click of my heels, he took a big step, matching my pace in synchronization.

Everyone were in awe, especially Lisa and Jackson for some reason, seeing us walk down.

We walked downstairs and into the garage outside. Jungkook and Yoongi took their cars. Taehyung and Jackson hopped into Yoongi's car while Jimin, Lisa and I went into Jungkook's car.

I sat in the passenger seat while Jungkook drove. I'm pretty sure Jimin fell asleep in the back and Lisa had her AirPods on with music so she couldn't hear anything either.

"Look at the moon, it looks so beautiful" I whispered pointing out of my window

"Hmm, it does" Jungkook spoke, looking straight on the road, "really beautiful"