33- Our heart

Song: Reminder- The Weeknd

Y/N'S POV
I woke up and turned to my side to see Jungkook. To my surprise, he wasn't there. I thought we slept together last night? He must have woken up earlier.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Jungkook was at the dining table, eating his breakfast with a laptop opened in front of him. He smiled upon seeing me. I smiled back.

"Good morning! I see you woke up early" I spoke, "already started working huh?"

"Hmm yeah, I couldn't sleep properly. I had stuff to do" jungkook spoke

I nodded. I couldn't help but notice his hands that were typing on the laptop keyboard. There were scratches that looked new. Did he get hurt somewhere? Before I could ask, Yugyeom entered the room.

"Oh good morning you two!" He cheerfully greeted, lightening up the room with his presence

"Good morning!!" I greeted back

"Morning" jungkook spoke tiredly due to lack of sleep

"Hmm what're you making?" Yugyeom asked me

"Ah I'm just spreading jam onto bread. I don't want a heavy breakfast" I spoke

"Ahh, I'll just have the same along with some coffee! Can't live without it" Yugyeom spoke

"Oh, I'll make it for you! I was thinking of drinking some anyways" I spoke

"I'll help. That's the least I can do" yugyeom spoke

I took out the milk while Yugyeom took out two cups. We started making 2 coffees for us. He seemed like a morning person. Usually, people are grumpy but he was giggling and enthusiastically making the coffee.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I looked up from my laptop screen to see Y/n and Yugyeom making themselves coffee. Yesterday, when I asked for coffee, y/n asked me to buy some downtown. And now she's happily making it for Yugyeom.

Yugyeom was so lucky that he was getting to drink the coffee y/n made. I wanted to be in his place right now. I frowned. I wasn't jealous of course. I was just not a morning person like Yugyeom.

"Careful! It's hot!!" Yugyeom laughed

"The only thing hot here is me!" Y/n giggled playfully

"In that case, I'll need to add myself into the list too!" Yugyeom added, in hysterics

I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

They're just making coffee and cracking jokes. Just like me and y/n yesterday...But it doesn't change the fact she's my girlfriend. But then again, Yugyeom doesn't know that.

"THIS IS SO DELICIOUS" Yugyeom exclaimed, having a sip, "I love coffee!!!!"

"I'm glad you liked the coffee made by my magic hands" Y/n spoke, "you really enjoy it"

But I enjoy coffee made by your hands too...

"I'll see you later! Thanks for this delicious cup of coffee" Yugyeom spoke, raising his mug

"Your most welcome. I enjoyed making it" y/n laughed

Yugyeom left the room and so did my good mood. My eyes didn't leave the laptop screen even when y/n came and sat down next to me at the table with her breakfast.

She placed a cup of coffee on my side. I finally looked away from the screen and looked at the cup in confusion.

"Isn't this your cup?" I asked confused