2: VMIN

Song: Filter- Park Jimin

Y/N'S POV
Morning arose and the sunlight peeked through the gap between the curtains, hitting my eyes. I yawned and stretched my arms while laying down but unconsciously hit Jackson's face.

"YAH! Did you forget I'm here or what?!" Jackson spoke in his sleep

"Get up! It's morning already and— OH GOSH IT'S 11AM ALREAY! I'M LATE TO MY WORK." I spoke in terror

I worked at a famous million-dollar fashion company. The CEO and my dad were great friends. I hated that anything I did, my dad always had to interfere in it. I wanted to live independently.

Jackson woke up and saw the room. He recalled everything last night and laughed.

"Idiot, don't you see your surroundings. We got kidnapped remember? You don't need to go to work anymore and face that annoying boss of yours" he spoke

For once, he had spoken something that didn't annoy me!

He got up and ran into the bathroom because the boy drunk too many shots last night.

I went outside and into my room which was next to Jackson's. I also freshened herself up and saw an outfit already kept on the bed. A super cute blouse and pants with it. There was a note too stating that Lisa picked this outfit.

"So it was Lisa" I smiled, "I like her fashion taste"

I dressed up in Lisa's picked outfit and washed my face which made me look like a zombie. I couldn't help but think about the wedding and what might have happened. It was past now. And I needed to get that in my head.

After drying my face, I put mascara and lip gloss on to look presentable and not like the zombie I actually was. I glanced at myself one last time in the mirror.

"I still look like a ugly zombie"

DOWNSTAIRS
I walked and walked around in the house to find the kitchen. The house was humongous, no joke. I felt as if I was in a maze. I finally found it with the help of a guy, who was also going there.

"Since we didn't have introductions properly, I'm Lisa and this is my brother, Yoongi. We both are hackers. He's also the consigliere" Lisa pointed at Yoongi

"Con- cong— conseglear?" Jackson mumbled to himself

"Con-sig-lie-re. It's not that hard baby boy" Lisa spoke, rolling her eyes at Jackson before continuing her talk

"That's Jimin" she spoke, pointing towards a guy 

Jimin sat on the dining table with half eyes open sleepily. He didn't seem to be in this world at the moment.

Oohhh, that handsome driver from yesterday night.

"And I'm taehyung! Nice to meet you" he smiled, showing off his cute boxy smile.

He was the one who showed y/n the way earlier in the morning. His boxy smile left them in awe.

I wanna squish his bread cheekiesssss

"And the leader of our group is Jungkook. I don't think you've met him" Lisa spoke

Is he the one I met yesterday?

I thought, recalling the incident under the bar counter.

"Guys, this is Y/n and her friend, Jackson" Lisa spoke happily

"Come have breakfast y/n and Jackson" Taehyung spoke warmly

I politely smiled and had a seat next to Lisa. Jackson sat beside Taehyung while Jimin and Yoongi sat together beside Taehyung.