42- Fight

Song: Cry Baby- The Neighborhood

Y/N'S POV
I hummed to the beat of my favorite song while making my hair. Eunwoo was coming to pick me up. We made a plan that we'd go to convince our dads today morning. I knew it'd be near impossible to talk with my dad but a try wouldn't hurt.

Eunwoo dropped me outside my dad's office building. I walked inside alone as workers there greeted me with great joy. Because I was their "amazing" boss's daughter. One day when I expose him, everyone will see the reality of his "amazing" personality.

I entered dad's office room when he allowed me in.

"what do you want now?" my dad scowled when I entered

I barely step foot into his office and he already seemed to want to throw me away. As if I was a stranger not his daughter. I was numb to this treatment now.

"Eunwoo and I don't want to get married. So cancel the wedding" I stated simply

He started laughing like I had said something funny. I stared at him in disbelief and crossed my arms.

"You and I both know that's not happening at all. We're business partners now. It'd impact my business too much since Eunwoo is the future shareholder" he spat

"Are you serious right now?! Business over me again. What is wrong with you!" I spoke madly

"I will never sacrifice my reputation for someone like you. This wedding is happening. So get the f*ck out now" he rolled his eyes

I know I said I was numb to this treatment but it still hurt sometimes. I didn't move an inch from there. I had to get my way for the sake of my happiness and my life.

"I said get the f*ck out!" dad spat

"Not until you cancel the wedding" I angrily spat back, "this is my life! I'll decide who I want to marry!"

He angrily punched his table with a loud thud. I flinched in response. He threw his binder at me which I thankfully dodged. It was nothing new. He was abusive.

"Haven't you started talking too much? I should have cut that tongue of yours a long time ago" he spoke

"F*ck you! I've never seen any dad treat their own child like this. Mom would never have married you if she knew how you were really like" I spoke with angry tears flowing down

He came forward and grabbed my arm before pushing me to the ground with huge force. I groaned in pain, abused for the hundredth time.

"Get out before I k!ll you right now. You are f*cking getting married to that boy. And you can't do anything about it, you little b*tch!" He shouted

"GET OUT YOU F*CKING PIECE OF SH!T" he yelled

I flinched again. I got up from the ground and walked out, holding back more tears threatening to fall down. I rubbed my arm where he grabbed me and pushed me from. I cried internally because even after months he was still the same.

Mom, I wish you were here

He came outside of his room and whisper-yelled something so other of his workers wouldn't hear.

"Don't ever say anything about your mom again. YOU are the reason she died. If you were never born, our lives would have been so much better. Even if your mom got pregnant, I wish it was a son. But instead I got a pathetic daughter, capable of nothing. Once you get married, I'll never have to see your useless face again"

He left and shut the door to his office. His words replayed again and again through my mind. I walked downstairs lifelessly back into Eunwoo's car. He asked me how it went and I just shook my head to say no. Like nothing happened.