28- Shooting star

Song: Souvenir- Selena Gomez

Y/N'S POV
I carefully approached Jungkook, who was skipping stones near the lake outside. I picked up a stone from the sand and had a go at throwing it.

"Good throw" Jungkook spoke, noticing my presence

"Why didn't you break out in anger yesterday when I was behaving so childishly? Refusing to talk with you. I would've punched myself!" I asked

"Being patient always gets you somewhere. Besides, the only reason you were like that was because of me" He spoke, "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to react like that with you"

"I'm sorry too, I really am. It really touched my heart yesterday seeing small acts of services. I really don't deserve this" I sighed

"Don't say that. You deserve the world and all the more. So do you forgive me?" He asked with soft eyes

"Hey! I was the one who came here to apologize not you! Do YOU forgive me?"

"Of course I do. I was never angry at you. It was just...something else" he spoke vaguely, "but anyways, I'm glad we're back now. I couldn't stand feeling so guilty!"

"Yeah, same here" I smiled, sitting beside him on the rocks

I breathed in the fresh morning air feeling relaxed and relieved that we were back on talking terms. And maybe something more...

-

"What's our plan today Miss Lisa" Hoseok asked curiously

Lisa let out a evil laugh and smiled at his question. She stood up from the couch she was sitting on beside Y/n and Jungkook.

"I don't like where this is going. I'm scared" Jackson spoke

"Don't be so dramatic Jackson! I'm not a monster who'll eat you all" Lisa scoffed, "We'll hike to the nearest mountain. And by evening when we reach, we can have a picnic-dinner there!"

"PICNIC!?! I LOVE PICNICS" Taehyung exclaimed, "pack lots of strawberries!!!!"

"I heard that shooting stars might pass by tonight. We might get to see them" Jimin spoke

"That's even better!!" Hobi chuckled

"Sounds nice" Yoongi shrugged

"I'm only going for the food" Taehyung spoke, "spoiler alert: the food is me"

"Taehyung! Stop with those stupid self-pick up lines" Lisa cringed

"I'd really love to see shooting stars" I spoke, hoping we would get to see them

"Same. It'll be so beautiful especially at late hours of nighttime" Jungkook spoke, facing me

"Then it's settled. LET'S GOOOOOOO" Jackson cheered

We wore our warm clothes for the chilly weather and good shoes for hiking up. Yoongi and Hoseok prepared the dinner which were few snacks and a portable stove so they could heat up ramen and eat. With all preparations set for the worst, they set off to hike to the nearest mountain.

TIME SKIP
Everyone were hiking up the mountain trail currently. Lisa, Hoseok and Jackson stopped at every possible location for pictures. Taehyung and Jimin were more interested in the little insects around. They even saw a butterfly. Yoongi led the way while Jungkook and I were talking together behind him.

The picture group were taking so much time every time they had to take a picture. At some point, we stopped for a whole 10 minutes while they took their sweet time posing.