𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑.

Monet

Monet

" Now why was he allowed to bring his gun and not me?" My boyfriend whined.

" Because you get trigger happy at the smell of gunpowder." Marcella reminded him.

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me at all.

" I-I won't s-scream, okay," Harrison stammered in fear. " Ju-just lower the gun. I'll do whatever you say."

He looked like he was about to piss himself, that spread more pleasure throughout my body than he ever did.

" Well this is boring," Stefano pouted as he crossed his arms, watching Harrison fold like freshly clean laundry.

" I think you know why we are here," Marc Anthonie ignored Stefano's whining and got straight to business.

Harrison nodded his head frantically, eyeing Elijah cautiously as he pressed the head of the gun against a bruise just above his brow. " Y-yea. Now tell this lunatic to put the fucking gun down. J-jersus Chirst."

" What do you mean boring," I came up behind Stefano, palming his shoulders and whispering softly into his ears. " This is so entertaining. Want to beat that he pisses himself before we leave the room."

Resting my head on Setfano's shoulder, I tilted my head, watching the grin spread on his lips. "You're on. If he pisses himself, I'll let you ride. If he doesn't, you have to let me do that thing the next time my dick is shoved down your throat."

" Deal," I kissed his cheek, sealing our bet.

" I don't think you are in a position to be calling me a lunatic with a gun pointed to your head," Elijah said. " I tend to get offended easily and trust me, you don't want to offend me."

A chill spread throughout the room at the lack of emotion behind his words. You wouldn't expect it from him, but somehow, this is the exact behavior that you expect from Elijah. It tended to go both ways for people who kept to themselves in my opinion. They were either just really reserved and shy.

Or they were mentally disturbed and fucked up human beings.

But who was I to judge when I was in love with a mentally disturbed, annoying, hot, but annoying fucked up human being.

Did that make me fucked up and mentally disturbed.

No, right?

Well, maybe by association.

However, I did just smother my evil and disgusting dickless troll of an ex with a pillow, so maybe I am fucked up and mentally disturbed. It was up in the air for now.

" So here is how this is going to work," I tune back into Marc Anthonie giving Harrsion the rundown. " You are going to keep hush-hush and not press charges for getting your ass beat and do you want to know why?"