𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐.

Marcella De'Luca

Marcella De'Luca

Monday.

We were only here to collect our lesson plans for the week and leave.

You would've thought that was easy enough right?

Wrong.

Because Nina " homewrecker" Wiseman had to open her fat ass fucking  mouth.

"Bitch."

I stop in my tracks as Violeta raises a perfectly arched brow. I tilted my head slowly as I turned around.

Nina swallowed thickly as I approached her, Violeta staying behind as I handled this one.

"What was that?" I step into her personal space, standing toe to toe with her.

"I- uhh," Nina stammered as she pushed up against her locker, trying her hardest to separate the space between us. Her eyes flickered to her friends that silently watched the encounter, not wanting to jump into the mix.

Wise decisions on their parts.

"Cat got your tongue?" I cross my arms over my chest, my bracelets clashing together in the process.

This would be a lot more fun if Nina wasn't visibly shitting her pants. The spitfire is long gone and replaced by a weak figure that scares easily.

But if there was a crowd around I'm sure that she would've been all bark and no bite.

"Oh come on Nina," I pout as I twirl a piece of her hair around my finger."If you're going to talk shit, at least have the guts to say it to my fucking face."

I leaned forward, closing the space between us as she sucked in a breath. Our lips were inches apart as my eyes ran over her face.

I could smell the cheap scent of desperation on her like usual.

Being this close to her I could see why Marc would have his way with her. She was pretty but that attitude of hers was as stinky as horse shit.

"But you were right though," My lips curl up into a smile dripping with venom. " I can be a real bitch. Keep pushing my buttons Nina, and the next time I won't be so nice. Then I'll show you the bitch that you're so eagerly asking to meet."

With that, I pulled away from her, giving her one more glance over, I turned on my heels and met up with Violeta.

People thought that I was so nice and quiet, a friendly face in a sea of phony people. And that was true, until it wasn't. Some people can only be so nice until they just—snap.

Violeta and I were like yin and yang.

She was the wild one who wasn't afraid to get her fist bloody. I was the more reserved one, I preferred to tear you down little by little with my words until I felt that you were nothing.