𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗.

" You are crazy

" You are crazy." Monet laughs. Only, it falters when she realizes that a) I actually am fucking crazy and b) I was dead fucking serious. " You aren't laughing. Why aren't you laughing?"

Leaning forward, I press a soft kiss to her lips. " Because I am serious, sweetheart," I kissed her again. " And he needs to know that you don't belong to him. You haven't belonged to him and that you won't ever belong to him. Now, do me a favor and call him up so he can
hear me eat your pussy until you make a mess so bad that it leaks through the fucking mattress."

Monet turned over on her stomach to grab her phone. Her shirt lifted, giving me a glimpse of her baby blue grannie panties. " Nice undies," I smirk, hooking my finger under the material and letting it go with a snap.

She whips her head around, a fierceness in her gaze. " Make fun of my undies again and I'll be making this phone call with you tied up, watching me please myself while I torture the both of you."

Tempted. I was tempted.

She could tie me up in the strongest restraints because when she set me free, not even the devil would be able to help her.

Instead of acting on the thoughts that lingered in the back of my mind, I reached forward and wrapped her loose ponytail around my fist, making her body arch. My lips pressed against the curve of her ear, lifting up at the sides at the sight of her nipples straining against the fabric of her sleeping shirt. My mouth salivated, ready to suck the buds of her breast into my mouth, tug on them with my teeth, bruise them with my mouth.

" Stef," she whimpered. I blinked, realizing that my grip on her hair had tightened in an attempt to control my thoughts before I acted on them.

Not yet. He had to hear every dirty and sinful act that I performed on her.

Swallowing, I grabbed Monet's phone and tapped the phone screen. " Make the phone call, sweetheart." My command was husky and strained, needing her to press that name on the screen and get ride going.

While she followed my instructions, I busied myself and began pulling down those damn granny panties. I noted the dark stain in the middle of the material. She nearly drenched them. The filthy girl.

" Fucking with your ex turns you on this much?" I removed the panties off her completely.

" No," she turned her head, a smile in her eyes. " That rough grip on my hair turned me on. Fucking with my ex is just a fraction of the fun."

I nodded and tapped her thigh.She turned over slightly, allowing me to position myself under her thighs. "Hands on the headboard, sit that pretty pussy on my mouth, and ride my face. Make the phone call, Monet."

Her thumb tapped the screen as she slowly lowered herself onto my mouth. My hands gripped the soft flesh of her thighs once she was sat and comfortable. Just in time for me to flick my tongue out and get that first taste of her that would set me wild, the other line picked up. He picked up.