𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓.

Our hands clasped as he thrust inside of me slowly, controlled

I felt every inch of him inside of me as my eyes fluttered shut, a soft moan slipping out of my lips as he buried his head into the pillow. " My god, Marcella," he moans into my ear as a single tear slips down my cheek.

My legs lock around his waist as he pulls back, kissing my nose and staring down at me with those eyes.

Those eyes that forged a fire in my soul.

" Elijah," I moaned.

" Say it again," he commands.

" Elijah," I obeyed him, setting him off.

His hips bucked at a fast, yet controlled pace. Our fingers locked around each other's, my nails digging into his palms as I shut my eyes. My breast bounced, slick with sweat as we moved together. " Oh fuck!" My voice cracked as I felt my body explode with pleasure.

My eyes snapped open as I shot up out of my bed. My whole body was hot and sweaty. My hair was matted to my forehead and the space between my thighs were slick wet from my dream. My breathing was labored as I looked around my dark room.

The bed rustled and the sound of my bedside lamp clicked on. " What's wrong?" Portia asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she turned to face me.

I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face as I lifted the bedroom sheet over my half-naked body. " Nothing. I just had a very, very interesting dream."

And by very interesting I mean, the most x-rated dream ever. Oh, how badly did I want it to be real.

" Oh really," she grins, twirling a strand of Astrid's blonde hair around her pinky finger. " About who?"

I smirk. " Who said that it was about someone. I could have been having a nightmare and falling ten thousand feet from a skyscraper to a bone-crushing and agonizing death. "

Portia shot me a look. " I'm not stupid, babe. Who was it?"

Someone that I wanted so bad. Someone who confused the hell out of me and gave me whiplash.

" Just someone that I know," I frowned, " Kind of."

Portia hums, tilting her head to the side as she ponders who it could be. " Is it Freddy?" She shakes her head, answering her own question. " No. It can't be Freddy. You barely even looked his way at the costume party and at Astrid's place last week."

Freddy was extremely hot, however, he just wasn't my type. If I wasn't thinking about olive skin and smoldering eyes all of the time, then maybe I would give him the time of day. He just wasn't that guy.

Part of me hoped that Elijah was my mystery guy. To me, he was mysterious enough to be the perfect mystery guy.
Everytime I tried to imagine what he looked like, I always thought of Elijah.