𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎.

Marcella

Marcella

" Arch your back for me princesa."

His lips brush against the shell of my ear as he pushes me down on my back, guiding me into the position that he wants me in.'' Just like that,'' his voice has a stream of my arousal trickling down my legs.

The hand that arched my back gathers my hair tightly in his fist. A whimper leaves my throat as a searing pain shoots through my scalp and I feel pressure at my entrance.'' I'm going to enjoy stretching your pussy out. Training it to take my dick and my dick only. You're going to cum on my dick. Ride my dick. And beg for my dick every fucking day from here on out. ''

His soft lips brush against my cheek. The flutter of his hot breath against my skin.'' You're mine.''

And then...

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'' Oh god.'' I woke up out of my sleep with the words tumbling off of my tongue. My hair was matted to my neck, soaked with sweat and my body was sticky...

Especially in between my thighs. Did I just have a wet dream?

Or does that only apply for boys? And did I just have a wet dream about Elijah... or my mystery man?

'' Oh god!'' I repeated my earlier sentiments as I plopped back onto the mattress.

'' Wake up bitch! We're going shopping!'' Violeta's voice rang throughout my room. How she had so much energy in the mornings I did not know and I was not envious.

'' No. Want to sleep.'' I bunched my pillow up as the covers left my body. A chill skittered across my skin at the loss of my down comforter protecting my body from the cold.

'' C'mon Marcie. The guys went off to work out. Monet has to get her costume and a change of clothes. We'll be there and back before they return." Sighing in defeat, I opened my eyes and got out of bed.

" You're buying me a new dior lip oil." I muttered, walking past her and heading into my closet.

" Yes!" Violeta cheered, running off across the hall to her room.

We'd stayed the night at Stefano's last night. Since Noelle and Monet were over, Violeta and I decided to stay along with the others.

After Fidel's pulse picked up, my uncle tended to his wounds and gave him a check-up before leaving him handcuffed to a bed. He would reside in the medical room in the basement until he was well enough to interrogate.

Elijah had managed to do so much damage with just a few actions.

Walking into my closet, I blindly put together an outfit that consisted of a monogrammed cream dior sweater, black corduroy jeans, and my cream 4's. I took a quick shower and washed my hair again just in case I missed a few dried pieces of blood last night.