𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖.

Maverick Grey

Maverick Grey

Do you actually like it or are you just saying that!" Violeta turns away from my mirror, her hair now fully blonde and thrown up into a loose bun with a few pieces of hair framing her face.

" I actually love it." I use my arms to prop me up on her mattress. " You could pull off any hair color, dragonfly. I've told you this before."

Violeta sighs as she walks over to me. Her petite body is drowning in my hoodie as she walks over to me and it laces a one on the edge of the bed.

" So you aren't just saying that to get into my pants?" She jokes, blue eyes twinkling with mischief.

I smirked as my hand disappeared under my hoodie and grabbed her breast."I don't have to do much to get into these pants." I whispered, brushing my nose against hers as she giggled.

" If that's the case then maybe I should start making you sweat a little bit." She swerves my incoming kiss.

My lips plant themselves against her cheek instead of her soft lips as I grip her waist in my hands tightly." Give me a kiss dragonfly." I nip at her earlobe. "Give me a kiss or I'll really end up edging you the next time we fuck."

And like always her head snaps towards me so fast I thought she'd get whiplash.

Her gentle hands came up to cradle my face, a small devilish smile plastered on her lips and I knew that it was over.

She was about to beat me at my own fucking game.

Tilting her head to the side, her lips turned up a little more." You wouldn't edge me." She spoke so surely of herself as she slowly rolled her hips against mine.

" You love my pussy too much to edge me." Violeta leans in, her lips a breathe away from mine as I inhale a rattled breath. " You love my moans and the way my walks suck you in deeper when I'm coming."

My hands squeezed her waist so hard that I was sure handprints were imprinted on her skin." You love fucking my brains out too much to edge me. You couldn't do it even if I dared you too."

My hand came up to her throat before I could even register my own movements and our bodies switched lightning fast. Her back was on the bed while I hovered over her, my face just a few inches away from hers.

" You're so lucky that we have training today or I'd fucking take you up in that date and have you begging me to make you cum. I'd have hot, sexy tears streaming down your face while I tease your fucking clit with my tip. You'd be pleading with me to make you cum, dragonfly."

My eyes flicker from her lips that emitted heavy pants to her chest that rose at a fast rate. Squeezing her neck a little harder, I smirked as she licked her lips and leaned forward.

" I'm gonna kick your ass for that." She whispered against my lips as I pressed mine against hers.

" I know." I pulled away from her with a smile as she scowled at me, mumbling under breath about needing to change into a new workout set.