𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕.

Marcella

Marcella

Oh my god!

" I am so dead," I muttered to myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Multiple purple bruises scattered my neck and chest, going as far as my nipples. It was a sight that would for sure send my father into a heart attack if he were to see me like this.

Panic set in. I had training in thirty minutes.

How was I supposed to hide this?

" Holy hell! What happened in the bathroom?" Violeta burst into my bedroom, mouth agape and eyes damn near bulging out of their sockets.

" Is it that bad?" I cringed, gently running my finger over the freshly done hickies that I was too stupidly lost on pleasure to stop him from making last night.

" It's something," Violeta winced as she approached me, getting a closer look. "He could give both a leech and a vampire a run for their money with his work."

I sighed and reached for my concealer. " This'll have to do."

Violeta hops on top of my bathroom sink," I wouldn't even bother. You're just going to sweat off anyways."

" Hello! You know how our fathers are," I exasperate." My dad is going to want a name and social security number and I can't even give him an answer to either one of those."

But with any luck, my father would have his name, number, address, and exact date of birth if he really wanted to find out who was sucking on his daughter like she was their own personal blood bag.

" Calm down. I'll be right back." Violeta slides off of the counter and runs out of my bathroom, leaving me to stress over my neck by myself.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Stupid mystery boy with the smooth lips and even smoother tongue.

Stupid mystery boy with the magical fingers.

Stupid mystery boy.

Letting out a panicked sigh, I turned away from the mirror and marched into my room, face plopped onto my bed and screamed into the pillows.

And when I was done allowing myself my tantrum of the month, I gracefully straightened up and brushed my hair out of my face before inhaling. " Pull yourself together. It's only a few bruises that can easily be covered," I convinced myself. " You're a smart girl."

As I got up to change out of my pajamas, I noticed the pile of clothes that I'd worn last night near the entrance of my closet. I bent down, collecting the items of clothing that I lazily discarded upon entering my room last night.

I walked over to my laundry hamper, throwing the clothes into the dirty clothes when I realized that I'd been missing an item.

Furrowing my brows, I pulled out each article of clothing that I wore last night when I realized what the missing piece was...