𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗.

Lips

Lips.

The softest lips that I've ever had the pleasure of feeling were on my skin kissing me awake.

My eyes fluttered open as a smile graced my lips as he pulled me closer into his hold using the arm that was hooked around my waist. I grasped it as he inhaled, lips spreading into a closed lipped smile as I turned my head slightly. His lips grazed against mine softly, smashing them together momentarily.

Marc's fingers brushed over my temple, brushing the few strands of hair that had ripped free of my braid last night due to having no bonnet or hair wrap to protect the style.

'' Goodmorning,'' I say, turning into his chest as he continues peppering his endless kisses along my skin.

'' Good Morning pretty girl,'' he greeted, finally pulling away but his hands still cradled my cheeks. '' I like you in my bed. I want you in my bed for the rest of the day, unfortunate for us we have this thing called school today.''

I grunt in disapproval.

I didn't want to leave this room that quickly became a safe space for me since the moment I stepped into it. I didn't want to go to school to have the happiness that I experienced last night get dampened due to ignorant students and crazy loads of unnecessary work.

Last night was the best night of my life by far.

I have a boyfriend now. A guy actually likes me for me, flaws and all. A guy actually wants to call me his girlfriend. I couldn't believe it and furthermore, I couldn't believe that that guy was Marc Anthonie fucking De'Luca.

I was the luckiest girl in the world.

'' Up and at em !'' A squeal rips from my lips as he grips my thighs with his rough, calloused palms that scratched my skin in the most delicious way possible.

My back slides against the sheets as he pulls me towards the edge of the mattress and hooks my legs around his waist. His hands then reached for my arms once he was sure that my legs were locked around his lower body. Using his strength, he pulled me up and my arms quickly latched around his neck.

'' I don't have any clothes to wear.'' I pouted as he gripped one thigh and pressed a hand to my lower back just above my ass.

'' You'll be wearing my clothes pretty Noa.''

Pretty Noa.

I've never felt as overwhelmingly happy as I have around him. I didn't expect that when I moved to America I would find true happiness in friends and a boyfriend. I expected to be homesick, to hate America so much that I would beg to go back home.

Sure it had its downs but the ups outweighed them tremendously.

And it was all thanks to him.

And the girls but more so him.