Pablo Gavi

Word Count : 1320

Requested by ReadingStories778 Sorry if my Spanish isn't quite accurate. I did my best, but I am the least bilingual person you've ever seen.

Pablo Gavi

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Gavi, who's that girl?" Lamine asks his teammate as the players get water before returning to training.

"Hm? What girl?" Gavi asks, looking around, before his eyes suddenly rest on her.

A girl with long, beautiful, smooth, shiny straight hair, tan, vibrant skin, and a beautiful smile as she chuckles at something that Xavi is saying to her. Gavi assumes then that she must know the manager or something. Maybe they're related- they definitely have a similar look. Just this girl is the beautiful female younger version. She's wearing expensive shiny sunglasses with a few glimmers on the side, some necklaces around her neck, and a baby blue crop top.

"Hey, Gavi, earth to Gavi!" Pedri says, who is also standing amongst them. Gavi snaps out of it, and Pedri says, giving him a little teasing nudge before walking back to practice, "If you're going to stare, at least don't make it so obvious."

"Yeah, Gavi," Ferran says, getting in on the teasing. "Maybe you should take a picture. It'll last longer."

Gavi just rolls his eyes, turning on his heel to follow Lamine, Pedri, and Ferran back onto the pitch.

★★★

"Well, I guess I better quite talking and go back to dealing with those boys. You could probably just hang around until training is done. No one will bother you," your father tells you with a wave. "The boys might be a little friendly, but don't mind them."

You nod. "Alright! Thanks."

He nods back, and leaves to go on overseeing the boys' training.

You sit down on the grass and drink the smoothie you picked up before you arrived here. The sun is directly on you and heating you up, but it's fine. You generally don't have an issue with warmth.

And as soon as it began it seems, the practice is over. The boys are all gathering around and chugging your water. You chuckle softly as you watch Eric Garcia be mercilessly sprayed with water by Pedri. Your father then walks over, saying, "How're you?"

"Very good... Uh, I know this sounds a little weird but..." you suddenly start to feel embarrassed at this question, thinking about how silly this is for you to be saying.