Antoine Griezmann

Word Count : 1628

Requested by thatfootballgirlie So a few comments. First is I of course did your request but I kind of did it in my own creative way. I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but regardless, I hope you like. And also, when it came to kids, I just decided to have 3 like regular but they're different kids with different names. They're not very important anyway so I'm sure that should be fine. Hope you enjoy!

Antoine Griezmann

❤️ Atlético de Madrid 🤍

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

You knock on the door to the bathroom, calling, "Antoine, are you almost done with your shower?"

"Oui, mon chérie," (Yes, sweetheart) answers your husband in his native language. "I'm nearly finished. Why, do you need to get in here?"

"Well, no... not really, no. I just want to talk to you, is all."

"Bien sûr. Just let me finish up." (Of course)

"D'accord !" (Alright) You go to the living room of your Madrid home and sit down on the couch. After the World Cup, Antoine has a few days before he has to go back with Atlético. Right now, the two youngest of your three children are napping. You hope they don't wake up any time soon. You just want some one-on-one time with your husband.

Finally, he walks into the room, wearing a long sleeve sweater over a white shirt, blue jeans, and white socks. His short, bleached hair, which is coming in his natural dark brown a fair bit now, is still wet. He puts his earring in, before sitting down next to you, criss cross, on the couch. He takes your hand, which is a natural thing for him to do. Whenever your hand is available, he always likes to have it in his. "What is that you want to talk about?" he asks.

"I want to talk about you."

He looks up in confusion. "Moi?" (Me?)

"Yes, you! It's just... These past couple of days, you've seemed a little down, and I'm sure I know why."

"I have? I'm sorry. I was trying not to-"

"Trying not to what? Seem upset? Come on, Antoine, enough with that. You know how much I tell you not to do that..."

He nods before leaning his head on your shoulder. "I know, but it doesn't really matter, and you're doing so much with the kids and... Well, I'd hate to stress you out any more than you already are."

"I already said, stop, Antoine," you say seriously, putting your arm around his back this time.

He sighs through his nose, before saying after a few seconds simply, "Okay."