Pablo Gavi

Word Count: 3077

Requested by bi_softballgirl

Pablo Gavi

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞

One last time, you walked down the Barcelona street that you had walked down so much for those past two and a half weeks. This time, unlike all the others, you were alone. Everyone else who had been with you were back at the rented hotel room, packing things up. It was not that you weren't being helpful. If you could've helped, you would've, but you were just getting in the way, and with your broken leg that had left you on crutches at the time, there wasn't much help you could be anyway.

So you walked (or more like hopped along on one foot with the help of your crutches) down this street that you had grown to love. You definitely had loved Barcelona, and you wanted to move here when you became an adult. It really seemed like home to you. Just something about that city. You were determined that someday you would move back there.

You stared up at the buildings, which had fairy lights lining them for the season. It was beautiful.

Suddenly, though, you bumped into someone. You fell back, letting go of your crutches, shouting in surprise. But suddenly, there was one hand holding yours in the air and another on your back, holding you up. You opened your eyes to see a teenage, brown-haired boy, probably around your age, looking down at you in surprise and concern. "Are you okay?" he asked immediately, sounding somewhat alarmed.

You gasped, nodding. "Th- Thanks. So... much..."

He nodded back, pulling you up to stand. You leaned your weight on your good foot. The boy said to you, "Here, put your arm around my shoulder. I'll help you to that bench, and then grab your crutches. I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking."

"It's okay," you breathed softly, putting your weight on him as he helped you to the bench. He was wearing a unique, refreshing cologne, and you found yourself inhaling the pleasing smell, but then you stopped, realising he'd probably think it was weird if he realised you were literally smelling him. "I should've been looking too. Actually, more than you should've been. I'm the one with the broken leg."

"No, no, no. It's my fault- I was staring down at my phone. My mama always tells me that will happen. She also tells me I'll get terrible neck strain, too. I don't get the neck strain, though."

"Hmmm," you said, lowering yourself onto the bench. You sat down saying, "You might, though. You shouldn't look down at your phone all the time- I agree with your mama." When he looked up for a moment in exasperation at this comment, you gave the boy a teasing wink. He then went to grab your crutches, and handed them to you. "Thank you very much," you said with a sweet smile, before continuing with an amused look the good-looking boy, "Well, stranger, it's funny the way our paths just crossed like that, huh? Are you headed off to anywhere specific or just going for a walk?"