Pablo Gavi

Word Count : 1366

Requested by galin_hell00

Pablo Gavi

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You sit, staring at your phone, bored, in this stupid restaurant, texting your friend, Anna, who pulled you into all this crap in the first place.

You're sitting in this nice restaurant, wearing a backless black tight dress, a simple gold necklace, and a gold watch. Anna said you should dress nice, and helped you pick out clothes.

And then set you up for this stupid blind date that you don't want to be doing. Besides, the guy is making you wait, anyway. And he's probably just going to be some gas station type guy in a suit.

You tap your foot on the floor, feeling very impatient. You can hear bits and pieces of conversations here and there, all around the restaurant.

"You look beautiful this evening. Not that you don't always look beautiful."

"Yeah, buddy, you did a great job out there yesterday."

"I know! That was so much fun, wasn't it?!"

"Oh, you two are just the sweetest."

"Hey, look me in the eyes. I'm listening to you."

All this different conversations going on around you, and the guy who is supposed to be meeting you isn't even he-

"Hey," a male voice says, directed towards you, and you look up.

And then you stare.

Freeze.

There, standing in front of you, wearing a very dapper, nice suit, is a young man with slightly messy brown hair, dark eyebrows, and brown beauty marks all over.