Unai Hernández

Word Count : 995

Requested by theofficiallyfan This turned out to be like pure sweet fluff because I was just in the mood so I really hope you like it! 

Unai Hernández

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

You ring the doorbell to Unai's house. You listen as it rings through the house, but then you hear his familiar voice call from the backyard, "Y/n, is that you at the front door?"

"Yeah, you in the backyard? I'm coming!" you respond, following where his voice came from. You smile when you see him relaxing there in a hammock, the sun and shade each half on him. He's reading a book, and has a drink in one hand. He's wearing an unbuttoned blue button down shirt, showing off his bare chest, white shorts, and sunglasses holding back his brown hair from his forehead. He puts his bookmark in his book when he sees you. "Ooo," you grin. "What'cha reading?"

He shrugs. "Not too interesting. Just... kind of a science fiction action book is all." He smiles, and says, a little distracted by it, apparently, "You look really pretty."

"I was just thinking the same thing about you," you half-joke, giving his bare chest between the cloth of his shirt a gentle slap. This makes him laugh. You are actually wearing quite a similar outfit, with also sunglasses and an unbuttoned shirt. You just have a tight black tank top on underneath too, along with a black scrunchie on one wrist, some rings on the other hand's fingers, and some nice simple and small hoop earrings in your ears. "Well, Unai, you look quite comfortable there. I am sorry that I interrupted you... I suppose I should have given you more warni-"

He smiles, shaking his head. "No, you are the perfect surprise. I am not busy at all. In fact, I am doing absolutely nothing on this beautiful warm afternoon. Although I would definitely love it if you joined me in my doing nothing. How does that sound, beloved?"

You smile at this, saying, "Sure. How strong is this hammock, now?"

He grins. "Strong enough. I see we are thinking of the same thing, then, huh? Must be on the same wavelength; train of thought."

"Apparently," you giggle. "Snuggling out in the sun in a hammock sounds like a perfectly romantic idea." You then, with the help of your boyfriend Unai, slip into the hammock with him. You get comfy, wedging your body up completely against his. 

He smiles, kissing your cheek, before handing you his half full drink. "You can have the rest, Y/n."

"Oh! Are you sure? It is your drink, and it is hot!"

"Yeah, and that is the exact reason I am giving it to you! Now drink up!" 

You smile, and take it from his hand with a shrug, realising he is making a good point. You quickly drink up, though, and set the cup aside on the ground, before snuggling up even more closer to Unai. You lean your head on his chest, saying simply and softly, "You smell nice."

"Just showered after training; before I decided to relax here, so it makes sense. You smell good, too."

You smile at this, muttering, "Give me affection; I missed you."

This makes him laugh that cute laugh again. "I mean, sure, always, but it has only been like twenty-four hours, you know!"

"Yes, and that is way too much for me!" you respond.

He grins. "Okay, good point, then, darling. Me too. If I could always be with you, I would choose that." He then leans over and wraps his arms around you, rubbing your back gently. He starts giving you little kisses all over your face, shoulders, and neck, all the way down to your collar, but not past. He kisses the tip of your nose, and then gently grabs your jaw, kissing your lips. The whole time you keep your eyes closed, before opening them when he finishes. He hugs you tight.

"I love you. You are so sweet."

"Just doing what I was asked to do," he smiles into your neck.

"The sun on us feels nice."

"I agree. I love laying out here. It is even nicer, also, with you here. Your head leaning on my chest, your soft hair against my skin. I like it. I like being here with you."

"I like it too. I like listening to your heartbeat and feeling your chest go up and down. I like you kissing me all over. Showering me with your love."

"I like the way your eyelashes slightly flutter when you giggle. I really like that. It is adorable."

"Really? Well I like the way sometimes you just hum a little bit, and I can feel it deep in your chest. It feels so calming."

"I think I just love you."

"I think I just love you too, Unai," you giggle.

"You and your cute laugh."

"I honestly think your laugh is cute, Unai."

"We seem to have very mutual feelings about each other."

"I love it when you give me those soft eyes that tell me that I am worth the world and more to you."

"I like it when you notice my little things."

"I like it when you do those cute little things."

He smiles, rubbing your back more as you cuddle up on his chest. He soon starts giving you feather touches all up and down your arms, which makes you giggle, but he knows you like how that feels. It tickles, but it feels nice. "I like it when you do that," you mutter, content, between giggles.

"I know you do. It is why I do it," he responds, kissing your scalp.

You smile, feeling the warm sun on your face. His touch on your arms. The kisses he left all over your face, and especially on your lips. You can still feel that kiss. But most of all, you feel his love, and are extremely thankful for him and everything he does for you.