Marc Casadó (Pt.2)

Word Count : 1813

Requested by theofficiallyfan I figured I would have Aleix Garrido in this imagine since I know you love him a lot <3 I really hope you like this one.

Marc Casadó

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

You and Marc have been dating for about a month now, and you're sitting together in the exact place that it all started, and the exact place it continues to be in. The coffee shop. He holds your hand across the counter, and you just talk, like you always do. He says, "So, I was invited to a hang out with some of my teammates this evening, Y/n."

"You were, were you? Tell me about that."

"Well, I asked them, if I could convince you, if you could come."

"Marc!" you laugh, rolling your eyes.

"Well, I always talk about you, you see. So they have started to wonder about you a lot, and they always ask me about you. I told them that they'd better just meet you. So I asked them if it would be okay if I brought you today. They were all for the idea, if you're open to doing that. No pressure, though, of course."

You smile. "You really talk about me that much, that they would start wondering about me?"

"Totally, I do," he grins. "You always occupy my thoughts."

At this, you can't help but lean across the counter and give his cheek a kiss. "Alright, Marc. I'll come with you. Will you just pick me up, then?"

"Yeah, at 6:30. It's gonna be hot tonight, so we're just having some fun at the beach. So wear your swimsuit."

"Okay," you respond. "Well, should you be getting going then?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he says, standing up. He gives you small peck on your lips, and walks out the door with a wave and the words, "Be ready! I'll see you later, lovely!"

"Bye!" you call, smiling so broadly at his little compliment. So you go to your room and put on your orange and yellow bikini top and bottom, before slipping on on top of that a pink skirt and a black blouse. You use waterproof makeup, and by the time you're done, there is about fifteen minutes until 6:30, when Marc said he would be arriving.

So you just wait, so that the moment you see him arrive, you can get to his car. You slip into the passenger seat. He is wearing an unbuttoned black button down with short sleeves, a chain necklace, and brown swim trunks. "Hey, handsome," you grin as he starts driving.

He also grins, rolling his eyes. You can see the redness on his cheeks, which you find adorable. Your little compliments always get him blushing, no matter what.