Aleix Garrido

Word Count : 4522

Requested by theofficiallyfan

Aleix Garrido

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐬

You walk through the halls of this huge building, feeling a pit of nervous excitement in your stomach. Here you are, finally, after all the packing, all the saying goodbye, all the complications, all the issues with the flights, all the problems moving into your dorm room. After all the stress, finally you have made it to this school in Barcelona for your freshman year of college. You can't tell if it feels good or not. Relieving, or even more stressful. 

You are supposed to meet your guide for the school, a guy who's first name is apparently Pau, at the front office, except that you entered the building through the wrong door on accident, so you're now making your way through the empty halls to the office.

When you finally arrive, you enter the office to see a guy with messy brown hair, pale skin, and sincere eyes. He has an easy, charming smile as he puts his hand out to you. You shake it with a smile.

"Hola, you must be Y/n?"

"Sí. And you're Pau, then, I assume?" 

You know your Spanish probably isn't as good as it could be, and you're sure you speak with a very heavy accent, but apparently Pau can still understand you with your thick accent, because he nods and responds with, "Sí, I am. Nice to meet you. You know then that I will be your guide this morning around our school?"

You nod. "M-hm."

"Alright, then let's get started," he smiles, and it really is a charming smile. He shows you around the school, and it turns out you're taking some of the same courses, despite him having been here already a year. He's about a year older than you, and extremely charismatic. You have to remind yourself many times that you came to Spain for an education, experience, and adventure, and not for a boyfriend.

By the end of your tour, though, he stops outside the office, saying with a smile, "It was a pleasure to show you around, Y/n. And I hope to see you around. I assume you don't know anyone else here, since you're an exchange student?"

"Oh, yeah, that's correct..." you respond, feeling slightly embarrassed about it for some reason.

He shows that pretty smile again. "Oh, sure, okay. Well... want my number?"

You smile, feeling warmth rush to your cheeks. "Oh, sure, why not?" You take out your phone and put his number in it.

"Oh, and one more thing," says the taller young adult.