Hakim Ziyech

Word Count : 924

Requested by alh_el Sorry it took me so long to get this published. I know I kind of wrote it out of order of your request, just because of the way I write, but I hope you still like it! Thanks for the great request!

Hakim Ziyech

💙 Chelsea F.C. 🤍

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐬

"Y/n!" calls your husband, Hakim. "Come on!"

"One moment," you chuckle, shaking your head with a smile. "I am still laying down our towels. You know, if you came over and helped me, I would be finished faster..."

At this, Hakim jumps out of the water, jumping onto the smooth, soft, yellow sandy back, and starts jogging towards you. He immediately starts helping you, moving very quickly.

"My, my, Hakim," you laugh. "You really are anxious for me to get in the water! What's the deal? You do realise how much time we have to spend relaxing here in Dubai, right?"

"I know," he grins, and you smile back at him, just seeing the playfulness on his face. "But I want to enjoy every second we've got. So hurry up!"

You roll you eyes, and finish laying down his towel very nicely. You then help each other as you put the umbrella into the sand, casting a long oval shaped shadow along your towels, cooler, sandals, water bottles, and whatever else you may have. Hakim promptly grabs your bucket hat and puts it on your head, tightening the strap all the way up to your chin with a little smile. "What is this for?" you ask.

"Can't be having your ears, nose, and neck get burnt, can we? Plus, you look cute in this hat. Anyway, let's get to the water." Hakim snatches your hand and starts running towards the water, pulling you along.

"Hakim!" you screech with a giggle, tripping on a bump in the uneven sandy ground. "Slow down! I can't run as fast as you can!"

"Oh, sorry!" he laughs, and then scoops you up in his arms, wedding style, and continues running to the water. Both of you are laughing your heads off all the way there. Finally, you get to the water, and he starts wading in.

"Put me down!" you order.

"One moment..." he says mischievously, continuing to walk further into the water. Then, he finally holds you out, over the water.

"Hakim, no!" you laugh. "Don't drop me! The water is probably freezing!"

"No way," he snorts. "Come on. You're smart enough to know it is warm. Look at how light blue and beautiful it is with the sun beating upon it. It's really warm."

"Regardless, I would still like to ease into it..." you sigh, but you know you have no chance against your playful husband. He laughs as he gently drops you in the water. You have to admit, it is very nice and warm. The water feels like moisturizing oils and creams against your skin, gently moving all around you. If there wasn't the problem of, you know, the lack of oxygen under water, you might actually be content falling asleep right here, surrounded by the water. You come up, grabbing onto his shoulder, shaking out your hair in his face as payback.

"Hey, no!" he laughs. "Is this war?"

"Is what war?" you say, putting on a pouty face.

He grins. "If you splash me, I splash you!"

"No!" you squeal, and turn, trying to swim away, but he gets you, laughing. So you turn around and splash him back. Soon, you are in a full out water fight. The only thing about water fights, though, is that it is hard to tell who is the winner in the end.

"I won," your husband claims.

"No way! You're soaked."

"You are!"

"Nuh-uh!" you laugh. "You are!"

"We're both soaked, but I splashed you more."

"How do you know? There is no proper way to measure that, is there?"

It is his turn to pout as he crosses his arms, shaking his head. "Whatever."

"Hakim," you chuckle, grabbing his hand as the two of you walk back to the sandy, soft shore. "I want to sun tan now."

"Ugh... come on," he says, but grabs onto your hand back and walks with you. You know he doesn't really mind.

"I want to play with you in the water more."

This makes you laugh out loud, and you look up at him, feeling so much love for him. The sun is shining in his face as it does down into a beautiful sunset in the sky. "You're acting more like a little child than like the thirty-year-old professional, married, football player than you are."

"Hey!" he says simply.

"No, no, it's not a bad thing. You're adorable, and I love you for it. I love everything you do. Anything you do, I still love you. And you're cute acting like this."

"Cute?" he grins, rolling his eyes. "You're the young one."

"Whatever," you grin with a shrug.

You end up laying on your towels, watching the sunset. "The mosque was beautiful today," your husband says, referring to your visit earlier in the day, before the beach.

"Yeah, it was," you smile, taking his hand in yours.

"So many beautiful things in one day... The mosque in Dubai, the water, the sunset, and of course, you."

You smile at this sweet comment. "Hakim, thanks so much for bringing me here."

"What do you mean?" he asks, surprised. "There would be no point in going to Dubai unless I'm going here with the love of my life."

You smile and lean your head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Hakim."