Request Information

Okay, guys, so I KNOW what you're thinking.

'What the heck, Anne?! Another book?! You already have a Barcelona imagines book! Are you insane, girl?'

Well, yeah, I pretty much am. I'm surprised it has taken you this long to realise that.

Listen, I have my reasons. I know that people like requesting people beyond Barcelona players </3 Y'all want to marry like other footballers too like Christian Pulisic and Antoine Griezmann and Joao Felix and whoever else.

Which I understand completely </3

So I thought to myself, 'Okay, I guess I'll just make a generall football imagines book, too. Solves the problem.'

Yeah, right. It solves one problem. It doesn't solve the problem of the countless number of stories I always have to get to updating.

On that!

Let me just turn on my self-advertising mode.

Alright, so I am in the process of writing, many, many other fan fictions, which you can find on my profile including a Gavi one, three Griezmann ones, a Pedri one, a Pedri AND Gavi one, and...

Is that it?

Okay, whatever. I might be forgetting one but honestly oh well.

I also am writing just a Barcelona Imagines book. You obviously can request Barcelona players in both books though lol, go straight ahead.

So on the topic of requests, you can request ANY football player EVER.

Will I actually follow through and write the imagine for any footballer ever, if I don't even know who the dude is?

Nah.

But, I mean, hey! Shoot for the stars! Still request it! Follow your dreams!

So all I need you to do is still me what player and what club you want him to be on, because obviously in different time periods your favorite players are on different clubs.

For example.

If you request Grizou then please tell me if you want him in the imagine to be in Real Sociedad, Atletico de Madrid, or Barcelona. Sometimes it won't even matter, but I would still like to know, if you will.

If you just give me the player, though, that's fine, and I'll just assume they're in the club they currently play for. So really you don't have to give me a club unless it is one they are not currently in.

I hope this makes sense.

And other than that, you can tell me anything else that you want included in the imagine. If there is nothing else, then I guess I'll just go for it, but please tell me if there is anything you want, like a certain length, a story line, or anything else. I will also just assume you want it to be romantic unless you say otherwise and say you want it to be platonic.

Oh, yeah, and the big thing.

NO SMUT.

As all my previous readers know, I refuse to write smut, thank you.

I hope this is VERY clear. I don't think I could make it any clearer than putting it on caps lock and bold.

I hope you understand :)

You can request by direct messaging me, saying it on my conversation, requesting on this chapter, or requesting.

Right here, on this paragraph! Request your imagine!

<3

So that's for imagines.

I figured I've seen this a few times, too, so why not? Probably no one will request anyone but this is fine, because I just figured I would say it anyway. But I would write those 'how it would be dating him' or 'how it would be to be friends with him' for some players if you request it. So you can feel free to do that, too. Again, I would only do some requests, though, because I'm not doing it for a player I know little about. And this one even players I sort of know about I may not do because you know it is talking more about him. I'm happy you can understand this.

Understand it. Right now.

Alright, so to request this, please specify if you want it to be dating or friendship or...

Anything else...?

I can't think of anything else though but run your ideas past me??

So to request for this, do it

Right here, on this paragraph.

Or again, any of the other places I mentioned before.

This turned out to be a VERY long introduction. Forgive me for that. It was probably annoying to read </3

Thanks for reading and bearing with me here!

- anne <3