Kai Havertz

Word Count : 2923

Requested by Brahim4ever You said 'enemies to lovers'. I did like half enemies to lovers, as in one of them hates the other but the other doesn't. Hope this is alright. I think you'll enjoy it though, hopefully.

Kai Havertz

❤️ Arsenal F.C. 🤍

𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩

𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩

After the initial shock of the news that your younger nineteen year old sister was dating a famous football player blew off, nothing went well after that.

You have a valid list that you made after the first time you met him (which wasn't too long after your sister Emma announced it, because you have a great care about her, and you know how... men can be) of all the reasons you dislike him. The only thing was, none of the reasons were good enough to convince your head-over-heels sister to break up with the guy.

Reasons why I hate Kai

1. He's very, very good looking. That can never be good.

2. He's rich.

3. He's a footballer. He'll never be around for Em.

4. He acts very respectful to our parents, but the moment they're out of the room, he drops the cover. F***ing faker.

5. He plays for Chelsea.

6. He probably thinks he's better than everyone else.

7. He's obviously TRYING to be impressive. Just a big f***ing hater.

8. He acted like we were old friends when he should've been paying for attention to his f***ing girlfriend.

9. He convinced her to date him.

10. He kept touching and kissing her and being so romantic (disgusting) in front of our own f***ing parents.

And that's quite an old list. I mean, obviously it's not super recent, because now he plays for Arsenal. Which is worse, mind you. Now you have even more reasons.

And yes, you've got a recent list. A very recent list.

Reasons I hate Kai (No. 2)

1. Em broke up with him, which means he must've been a bad boyfriend.

2. He's super hella cute and that can never be good.

3. He's rich.

4. He plays for f***ing Arsenal F.C. 

5. He obviously tries to act charming.

6. He always keeps visiting even though Em is done with him. And then he'll start chatting with me because Em doesn't want to??? Dude, I don't like you any more than Em does???