Jamal Musiala

Word Count : 1021

Requested by ChristellaButoyi Thanks so much, this was a great request. But gosh, it was kind of difficult to write about them all warm and snuggly as I was soaked in sweat because it is like 26 degrees Celsius in here 😭😭😭 Also sorry if you don't like the ending, I wrote it early in the morning.

I just also wanted to shout out to thatfootballgirlie ! Very nice person to message, and a very good writer! I encourage you to check out their account and especially their football imagines book: https://www.wattpad.com/1358855333-football-imagines-authors-note Thanks! <3

Jamal Musiala

🤍 FC Bayern Munich ❤️

𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Your eyes flutter as you very slowly wake up. You feel the arms of your strong boyfriend wrapped around your middle from behind, and his toned chest pressed against your back. "Jamal?" you whisper, not moving. "Are you awake?"

"M-hm," he mutters, his voice still cute and groggy, showing you that, just like you, he hasn't been awake much longer than you have been.

"M-kay," you say lazily, rolling over so you are facing him. Your eyes meet, and you kiss him on the cheek. "What a pleasure to wake up to nothing but you."

This comment obviously makes him pleased, because he leans in and gently kisses your lips, before hugging you very tightly. "That's a cute thing to say," he mutters.

"Mmmmm, you're very cute," you say, reaching your arms around him to rub his back and scratch, like you know he likes.

"Right back at you, cutie," he winks, before groaning and saying, "That feels nice."

You continue, and after a little more while say, "Have you got anything going on today, and if so, when?"

"Nothing until 2:00 P.M. Why, lovely?"

You giggle softly, kissing his jaw. "Just wanted to make sure I had you here for a while."

He smiles at this and takes your hand in his, before giving you light little touches all up and down your arms. Those feather touches you love. You move closer to him, feeling his comforting heat envelop you. "I love this feeling."

"What feeling?"

"Of just being with you. Feeling you, and enjoying you. Breathing you in. I wish we could just stay in heaven together like this." You're so comfortable against the fresh, soft, clean white sheets, comfortable bed, and your loving boyfriend. "These are the mornings when I don't want to get up."

He touches the tip of his nose to yours, his dark, curved eyelashes fluttering softly a few times. His dark brown eyes look deep into yours. They're so dark, that it is hard to distinguish his pupil from his iris, and you love that attribute of him. But is there any attribute about him you don't like? You look deep back into his eyes, and you wonder if he's also thinking about how beautiful your eyes are. By the look in his, you're positive he must be. You're sure he must be the most perfect person to walk earth, in this moment. You know, forever and always, he's the most perfect person for you, at least. You smile softly and even laugh a little as you think about how extremely romantic you're being. So silly.

He gently strokes your cheek, and there's so much sincerity in his eyes, and romance, that it makes your heart beat faster. You can almost feel the electricity of love between you- between your eyes, hands, souls, and hearts. "Mmmm, Jamal, I love you so much. I'd go anywhere for you."

He smiles. "Even to a home Dortmund game?"

"Can it be against Bayern?" you ask hopefully with a little laugh.

"No," he laughs.

You sigh, but smile, saying, "If it was really for you, I would."

"Wow. Impressive," he laughs again.

 "What if I told you you were coming with me to the most dangerous place?"

"I'd follow you anywhere, Jamal. But I don't think you would, because you freak out whenever I'm in the least dangerous situations. You're so protective."

"But you like that, don't you?" he laughs softly, his eyelashes fluttering again.

"Course I do," you giggle back. "It's cute."

"You're cute," he grins, "when you call me cute."

"You're always cute."

He smiles at this is and mutters, "You are too." Then he leans his head on your shoulder and just lays there, and you two fit like to puzzles pieces. You're so happy he also wants to cuddle you. You softly rub his back, before your hand moves to his side, and the to his hip, and then down to his thigh. The whole time, he remains cuddled up against you, with his hands folded up against both of your chests, like the little baby he is. You smile softly at this, and wish you could take a picture with all your senses and go back to this moment whenever you want. But memories aren't ever as real. 

"Jamal," you whisper, stroking his hair.

"Yeah?"

"Can I snuggle you like this whenever I want? I was just thinking I wish that this moment would never become just a memory. But it will. So I was wondering if then we could make many other moments like this?"

You can feel his smile sneak up on his face, and he says, "Come on, Y/n. Of course. I mean, we've got our whole lives to do that, don't we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Because of course we'll be together to death, no?"

You grin, and nod, saying. "Oh, right. Why, of course."

Suddenly, he leans up, and while you're still grinning, he grabs both sides of your face, looks into your eyes for a second, before pressing his lips into yours. He kisses you passionately, leaning forward into you. His lips are so soft and warm, and you part your lips slightly, to let his tongue pass through. You kiss for a while, just feeling the pleasure surge through your body and blood, before finally he pulls away, looking at you with soft, half-lidded eye as he softly gasps after the kiss.

"I love you," you both say at the same time, and laugh, leaning your foreheads into each other's.

You're so happy for these moment.