Joshua Kimmich

Word Count : 1067

Requested by ReadingStories778 Sorry if i messed up and switched to first person in a few places. i don't think I did, but sorry if I made a little mistake like that. I hope you like it! (Joshua is very silly here in this one) I honestly think it turned out really cute.

Joshua Kimmich

🤍 FC Bayern Munich ❤️

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

There are three hard knocks on the door to your office, and you sigh, standing up, and as you walk to the door, you have a feeling about how it is going to be. Before the door is even fully opened, you say, "You again? What is it this time?"

"Listen, Y/n!" says the German man. "I think I hurt my leg. My right knee, I think."

"Your knee once again? Last week it was your shoulder, you said, and there ended up being nothing wrong with it. Am I going to find something wrong with your knee?"

"I think so!" he replies, looking at you with big earnest hazel eyes.

"Alright, alright, Joshua, then come on in," you smile, guiding him inside your office. You see he is walking and limping very strangely. Sort of inconsistent. You start going through your head as to what the problem could be. You see him struggling an unbelievable amount for a grown male professional football player who stands at 1.77 metres. But regardless, you put and hand out to him, which he takes right away. Your hand apparently helps tremendously with getting onto the higher table, because after that, he slips on right away. And then, you don't know if you imagine it, but you think he might give your hand a squeeze once he's seated, and he takes two seconds too long to let go of your hand. "So," he grins. "Are you going to check me out?" You can't help but think about how strange a way of putting that is, but you decide to just ignore it and move on. You start checking out his leg, and asking where it exactly hurts. Just trying to figure out what the problem is. As you start to do this, though, Joshua starts to speak. "Oh, wow, Y/n, did you do your hair special today or something...?"

You look up at him in confusion. "No...?"

"Oh, right. Your hair looks that good every day, huh?"

Your eyebrows furrow, and you look at him in his eyes. He is staring back into yours. "That was so lame."

"You want to know what else is lame?" he asks, a smirk appearing on his face.

"What?" you roll your eyes.

"It's pretty lame that you aren't about to k-"

"Joshua!" you interrupt, your eyes widened. "My goodness, what the he-"

"What, Y/n?! I was just going to say that it's lame that you aren't about to carry on with checking my knee, because I have to be getting back to training."

You roll your eyes at him, and only allow yourself to smile at these silly comments once you're looking down, so he can't see your face.

"I'm not sure why I'm always getting injured," he says.

"Yeah, I don't know either. I'll have to see if I can't get some medicine for you, too, because they mostly just seem like they're aches and pains."

"No need to worry. You're the perfect medicine for me."

"What?" you ask, looking up. His eyes are staring into your as soon as mine meet his.

He shrugs. "Nothing! Continue on."

You roll your eyes and do just that.

"You listen so w-"

"Shut up!" you snap, but you're grinning, despite yourself. He is smirking.

"What?" he grins. "I'm not doing anything!"

"Yes you are!"

He doesn't respond.

After a while, though, just as you're about to stand up and tell him that nothing is wrong with his knee, he suddenly puts his hands on your shoulders and gently massages it. You freeze, feeling your face heat up as butterflies fly up within you. What should you do? You don't know, so you continue sitting there, completely frozen.

Suddenly, though, Joshua laughs and says, "You know, I thought you were a doctor. Something here isn't lining up?"

"W- What?" you ask, your voice cracking in embarrassment.

He seems to ignore it. You look up at him, and he gently stops massaging your shoulders. He smirks and says, "Doctors aren't supposed to steal hearts."

"Mmmmmm," you sigh, not even realising you're whining when you say, "Joshhh, stoppp..."

"Stop what?"

"Stop flirting so much! I'm trying to be professional!"

"Flirting?" he grins. "Who says I've been flirting, huh?"

"Me! Don't even pretend!"

He shrugs. "So, what's up wit my leg, then?"

You sigh again. "Nothing at all. Just another ache I guess. I don't get it, Joshua. You really need to take that medicine I recommended you."

"Really?" he asks. "I honestly don't think I do."

You furrow your eyebrows at him. "Joshua! Of course you do! It would be for the best for you! Why don't you think you should take it, huh?"

He leans in close, which makes you feel embarrassed. He slips off the table and steps closer to you, smiling playfully. "Because I'm not going to take medicine I don't need."

"But you do need it," you mutter softer, nervously looking into his eyes that are so close to yours. "To help your pains!"

He grins, saying, "What if I don't have any pains at all?"

"Huh?!" you ask in confusion.

He shrugs, and for a second, starts leaning in, before he suddenly leans away and starts walking for the door. "Anyway, Y/n, I'll catch you lat-"

"Hey, hey, hey, not so fast, Joshua!"

"Why?" he asks, stopping with his hand on the unopened door.

You grin, walking over to him, and say, "I hate to say this, but I can't let you get away with all this without returning it. See, I usually try to stay very professional, but your making it pretty hard."

"Hm?" he asks, eyebrows going up in interest at you.

You lean in close, looking him deep in the eye, eyebrows furrowed. "I think you might have something in your eye... Oh, no, sorry, that's just a twinkle." That makes him laugh, and you say, "And don't think you can get out of here without a kiss goodbye." And without another thought, you grab both sides of his face, and pull him into a kiss. And he just rolls with it, good with kissing you back, as you knew he obviously would be.