Julián Araujo

Word Count : 1560

Requested by valeriasalgado09

Julián Araujo

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞

Five years ago, Los Angeles, California

"Julián!" you yell across the parking lot as you start running towards him. He's carrying all his football stuff, so it takes some self-control from you to not completely attack him in a hug. "That was such a good match! You guys slaughtered."

"Slaughtered?" he grins. "I think I like the way you say that. You were in there watching. I saw you."

"Of course you knew I would be, Julián. I never miss any of your matches. But you did especially good this time."

Of course, this just makes him smile wider. "Thanks. I think you say that every match, though."

"Whatever!" you giggle, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Anyway," he smiles softly, scratching the back of his neck and looking downward (which you honestly think is really cute), "my parents are probably waiting in the car for me. I should get going. I'll see you later, then, Y/n?"

You nod, feeling a little sad that he's walking away, even though you know he has to. You wave, and watch him walk to his car. You then stand there, zoning out a bit, just thinking about him. Finally, though, you turn to start walking away, to where your ride is.

Suddenly, though, you flinch when you hear his voice behind you again unexpectedly. "Wait, Y/n, actually, wait up! I there's one more thing I forgot!"

You turn around quickly, stopping. He catches up to you, grinning. Suddenly, he reaches and grabs your hand. You look at him in surprise, but he just holds it, and finally says after a few seconds, "So, I was wondering if Sunday we could go out together. You know, on a date."

You feel yourself heat up, and you use your hand that he's not holding to cover your mouth in surprise. You glance at your hands, before looking back at him. "Julián... uh, u-hm, sure!" You giggle in nervous excitement. "Where are you thinking?"

"Uh, well, I don't know... I'll text you about it, alright? We should probably just go out for food, you know? I know a cool spot. I've thought about bringing there before, actually... Uh, so, does this mean you like me back, then?"

You glance away, embarrassed, before finally looking back to him, nodding. "Y- Y- Ye- Yeah, I do... How long have you...?"

"Since forever," he grins.