Neymar Jr.

Word Count : 715

Requested by thatfootballgirlie

The picture I used here is really old so sorry for that but it's a classic so whatever. Also sorry it's kind of short.

Neymar Jr.

❤️ Paris Saint-Germain 💙

𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞) 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞) 𝐘𝐨𝐮

You cross your legs, leaning further back as you drink your piña colada, feeling the sweet warm sun beat on your skin. You sigh in contentment.

Your eyes flutter open when you hear footsteps coming, and soon you view your long term Brazilian boyfriend through your sunglasses. "Hey, babe," you smile lazily. "You're back. What exactly were you doing?"

He holds up a plate of freshly cut fruit. "Getting this," he grins, sitting down next to you. You sit up more and stretch, before reaching out your hand to him for the fruit plate.

"Here you go, hottie," he says, handing the plate to you.

"Mmmm, shut up," you grumble, taking a piece of sliced fruit. You feel the fresh, cold, sweet juice flood your mouth as you bite into it. "Ahhh," you say when you finish your piece. "That's heavenly."

"Just like you." You look up to see your boyfriend smirking. 

He gives you a little subtle wink, you roll your eyes. "My God, Ney, I told you to shut up."

"M-hm, yeah, you say that, but then later in bed-"

"Shut up," you say simply, mutching on your fruit.

"Jeez, not even a 'thank you' for the fruit or anything?"

"Yeah, you're right. No thank you. Sorry."

He rolls his eyes with a shrug, leaning back on his chair. You lean back as well, and the two of you just lay there side by side for a while.

As you lay there, you think. And then you finally say, "Hey, Ney?"

"Yeah? Or am I not allowed to talk? I thought you told me to shut up." You hear him snicker, and despite how annoying it is, you can't be annoyed.

You sit up, slipping out of your beach chair. Your bare toes hit the soft sand. You dig them into it for a moment, before looking to your boyfriend, who is laughing out with only his swim trucks on, his whole middle exposed. Then, without another thought, you plop down on his lap. "Oof!" he says. "You could've warned me, Y/n."

But you ignore his comment and simply curl up on his lap, resting your head on his bare chest. You feel as his gentle hands start to play with your hair like he knows you love, and he says teasingly, "I knew you'd change your mind."

"You're annoying, Ney. Why do I like you?"

He shrugs. "Dunno, but we both know neither of us would want it any other way."

"Unfortunately, yes. You're right, once again, you loser."

"Me? A loser? I think there are lots of people that wouldn't agree with you on that one, Y/n."

"Ugh, stop being annoying. You're comfy."

You feeling him softly laughing, and he starts rubbing your bare back. "You always are contradicting yourself."

"I know, but you don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all, babe." He gives you another wink. He then suddenly takes the dark sunglasses off your face, saying simply, "I want to see your beautiful eyes, if it's okay."

"I suppose it is going to have to be okay, because that reason was way to romantic to say no to."

"I know. That's the way I work."

"Shut up."

"Shut up again? Come on. We both know you don't mean it."

You sigh, saying, "Yeah."

He wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer to him, before continuing to play with your hair and rub your back.

Finally, you sit up a little bit more, and without a warning, kiss him. It grows into a very passionate, romantic, and sexual making out, before finally you're the one to pull away. He looks at you with those googly eyes he always does when you please him. "I always know you want something when you start acting so grumpy," he teases, sticking his tongue out at you.

"Bleh," you say, before touching your tongue to his.

He chuckles with a little smile, before leaning back again. You lean back again as well.

You lay there together in silence for a while, before you finally mutter, "Ney, even though I obviously really hate you, I love you."

"I love you too, baby."