Hakim Zieych

Word Count: 1694

Requested by crzhll I hope I got this right and you enjoy because I didn't fully understand your request. If you want a redo, though, just say the word, and I will do that for you! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy! <3

Hakim Zieych

💙 Chelsea F.C. 🤍

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

"What do you want to dooooo?" Hakim asks you (or at least you assume he's talking to you, and not to just thin air), slouching down lower on his back on the couch.

You sigh, shrugging your shoulders. "I don't know, Hakim! You know if you're bored, you don't have to be here, right?"

He looks over at you, and sits up straight again, gently putting his hand on your arm. At this, for some reason, you feel goosebumps appear on your arms as the hair on them rises. "I'm not going because I want to be with you, duh. I mean, unless you want me to go, but you don't... right?"

As you meet his puppy dog brown eyes, you realise that no matter how annoying his complaining might be, of course you don't want him to go. He's been grating on your nerves, walking around your house, literally all morning, and yet you can't be so mad at him as to want him to go. You're just mad enough to be mildly annoyed at him. You shrug, saying, "I don't know. It's really what you want to do, Hakim."

He shrugs, sitting closer to you. There is a different look in his eyes. An unfamiliar one, that makes you feel slightly nervous for some reason, although you don't know why. He strokes your cheek, and your jaw tightens as you look him in the eyes. "How long have we been doing this?"

You blink, confused. "Doing what? Hakim, what are you talking about?"

"I don't know," he shrugs. "Doing this whole dating-but-not-really-dating thing? Never actually saying we're dating, and never actually saying 'I love you', yet snuggling sometimes as we watch a movie? Sometimes we're just friends hanging out, and other times, I'm kissing you. Sometimes you're the sweet girl who all the Chelsea guys like and sometimes you seem like my sweet girlfriend who I only love. Sometimes you say I'm so charming, and other times you're annoyed with me. Sometimes we don't talk and you seem to give me the cold shoulder, and sometimes we make out. All I'm saying is, can we just make a choice? I can't stand this anymore. And preferably, the choice would be to be together, but I just need to know, Y/n..."

You swallow, feeling nervousness fill you. He's so close to you right now. His face is inches away, and he's looking at you so sincere. How did he get this close without saying anything. You don't know. You didn't know how you were going to keep going on like this, but you've been doing it for too long. Sometimes you love him so deeply, and really, really do want to spend forever with him, but other times being in a commitment so big with someone who might change and might fail you scares you, so you try to keep your distance. But you always end up going back to him. But right now, you're feeling right in the middle, and it's an awful feeling. You don't know. So you clear your throat and state simply, your voice sounding fragile and soft in your own skull, "Hakim... I don't know..."