Victor Lindelöf

Word Count : 1622

Requested by youngest-blood9527

Victor Lindelöf

❤️ Manchester United F.C. 💛

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲

The moment the full time whistle is blown you get up from your chair and practically run out of there. You need to get to your husband. Worry is filling you. You saw him get hit in the face, and you need to see him. You need to know he's okay.

You wait where the players will come from, your nerves feeling stressed, just waiting to talk to your husband. A few of his teammates come out first, and you go to them immediately, asking, "Is Victor alright?"

"Hm? Yeah, I think so. He just got hit a little, but he's fine."

"Are you sure?" you ask, your eyebrows knitting together.

"Not really... He'll come out soon- don't worry." Then the guys walk off, leaving you no more reassured than you were before.

It seems to take ages for him to finally walk out and towards you. The moment you see him, you run up to him, placing your hands up on his shoulders, looking up at his face. You say, your voice tight, fighting off stressed out tears, "Oh my God, Victor, are you okay?"

He looks down back at you in surprise, before saying, "I'm sorry, but are you okay? Y/n, what's wrong? You look like you're about to cry..."

"So you're not too hurt? Your head got hit..."

"Oh, yes, Y/n, I'm alright. Don't worry. I'm fine." 

You then put your head into his chest as you let out a sigh of relief, saying as you wrap your arms around his torso, "Oh, thank God, Victor. I was so worried."

"You shouldn't have been," he says softly, stroking your hair as he puts his other arm around you as well in a hug. "I'm okay. You don't need to be worried about me. I'm always okay, aren't I?"

"I know, but I can't help but worrying. I love you too much."

He smiles, kissing you on your forehead, before saying, "Hey, how about we head home, huh? Probably no one appreciates us hugging in the middle of the hallway. But we can go home and cuddle all you want, okay?"

You nod, taking his hand, and walk out with him, until you get to his car. You get in the passenger's seat, and he starts driving. The whole drive home, with the hand that he isn't using to drive on the wheel, he holds your hand, gently rubbing it with his thumb. Just an action as small as this is already calming down the unnecessary stress that previously became so built up within you about a possible bad head injury for the one you care most about.