João Félix

Word Count : 3482 This was a long one; I hope you enjoy it!

Requested by theofficiallyfan Lol I decided to call it 'soccer' in this one because in the concept you're American. Hope that doesn't cramp anyone's style. Also sorry somehow there ended up being LOTS of Christian Pulisic in this lol so if you want a redo feel free to ask for it!

João Félix

💙 Chelsea F.C. 🤍

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞?

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞?

"Y/n, so, what's up with you and João...?" Kanté asks you, looking over to the shocked you.

"Christian!" you yell, ignoring his teammate's casual question. "What is going on here?! Why are half your friends in my house, and I had no idea?!"

"You said I could," Christian Pulisic, your brother, shrugs. "And it's not only your house. We share it."

"I never said you could!"

"This morning I went into your room and asked you and you said yes."

"I don't remember that! Was I like half asleep?!"

"Yeah, pretty much, but you said yes, and yes is yes."

"Christian!" you groan at your stupid brother. "Great! I just came home from a long day at work, and have to deal with ten grown men hanging out in my living room and probably getting drunk and being annoying!"

"Oh, come on, now. Calm down, Y/n," Christian responds, rolling his eyes. "You're acting like a victim. Calm the heck down."

You roll your eyes. "Of course you can say that! You're senseless and very emotionally unintelligent!"

He shrugs. "Oh well. Anyway, Y/n, N'Golo asked you a question."

You roll your eyes again at your brother, exasperated, but then turn to Kanté and ask, annoyed, "What was your question?"

"What is up with you and João, Y/n?"

You feel your whole body tense up even more, and even more anger rise up with you. You say immediately, and quickly, "Wait, don't tell me João is here?! Christian, if you invited João Félix into my house, I will literally murder you!"

"Oh crap..." Christian mutters, glancing away from your angry gaze.

And suddenly, as if he was waiting for the perfect time, João Félix enters the room, and stops, staring at you, like a deer in headlights. Like as if he wasn't expecting you to be in your own freaking home! Just this fills you will rage. Without thinking, you turn on your brother again, "Christian Mate Pulisic, get you and your God-forsaken friend João Félix out of my house right now!"