Nayef Aguerd

Word Count : 2384

Requested by mattvxz Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted with your request, but I tried my best. I'm not very informed on witchcraft so I just kind of went for it in sort of maybe another way. Either way, regardless if it makes sense or not, I think it ended up being an alright imagine, so I hope you enjoy! <3

Nayef Aguerd

❤️ West Ham United F.C. 💛

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You wake up next to your husband. He's laying on the opposite side of the bed as you, which is strange. When you wake up, he's almost always cuddled up to you as close as he can get. You don't think much of it, though, figuring perhaps he just got quite warm in the middle of the night or something.

You sigh, rolling out of bed, and start getting dressed. Once you're nearly dressed, Nayef rolls himself out of bed. He gives you a little glance, before silently walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. You can't help but start to worry at least a little bit. Usually in the morning he'll offer at least a little more than that. Maybe he's just in a bad mood...?

You shrug, trying to forget about it, sure maybe he's just tired. Maybe he just had a bad dream or his brain is just full with things about work. It's probably something normal. Probably nothing to worry about, right...?

You stand, fixing yourself up a bit in the mirror. You've put on your husband's jersey to support him in his match today with a pair of spandex shorts, a backwards white baseball cap, and your bracelets. You know sometimes you dress not very girly, but it's fine. Nayef thinks it's cute, and his is the only opinion you care about, anyway, really. You're not trying to impress anyone but him. In fact, if you were, that would be a little strange, right?

When Nayef exits the bathroom, right away you walk over to him, clinging to him with a hug, saying, "Did you sleep well last night?"

But instead of leaning his chin gently on your scalp and wrapping his arms around you back, he just gently pushes you off of him, saying, "Yeah, listen, Inès, I've got stuff to get done before the match today. I'm just gonna need you to leave me alone." You stare at him in surprise, feeling confused hurt sink in. He always takes time for you, and if he's in a hurry, he'll kindly tell you, and promise cuddles later. Usually, that is.

You watch as he gets ready, sitting down on the bed, before gently asking after a little bit of just watching him intensely get ready, "Are you... feeling alright, Nayef?"

"Yes, Inès!" he suddenly snaps. "I'm fine! Just leave me alone."

For the rest of the morning, he's just like this. On the car ride over, Nayef is completely silent. When you try to ask him again, he just snaps again, and even calls you 'obsessive' and 'clingy', which feels like a cut through the heart.