HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )

Começar do início

Tae: what happened bun ?
Jk; hyungie there is saying a man love a man ... How can a man love a man ?
Tae: why is this anywhere written that a man can't love man ... Also The way a man can love boy that's the same way a man can love man ....Do you wanna read it further ??
Jk; no eomma said it's a sin I will not read further .... (Jk said and laid on the bed while tae come to his table and start to reading it jk look back and saw tae is still reading it ) hyungie come and sleep now ...
Tae : you sleep ok I will complete it then I will sleep....
Jk; ok then I am sleepy good night .... (Jk slept and tae start reading the manga .... The manga is really sad some tears drops fall from his eyes reading the last chapter Of this book )
In manga end scenes....
I look at the dead body of my lover who did suicide just bcz his parents force him to get married.... Seeing him I feel like dieing but I start to write our love story and now it's end and my life too....

Tae close his eyes looking at his bun who is sleeping now ...
Tae: loving you is a sin it's my biggest secret that I hold really close to me heart..... If loving you is a sin then let me be a sinner .... Sinner in your love.... (Tae said and come to bed he hug jk tightly later sleep keeping his love in his embrace ... The next day Jungkook come while jumping around and saw tae is talking with someone... Jk come from behind and tae notice him in mirror and smile at his little bratty bun..... Jk come from behind and try to make tae scares while tae pretend like he get scared of the sudden shout while tae too pretend like he get scread making jk laugh loudly at his own childishness.....
Jk; hello ahjussi (said to the man later bow in front of him while tae man smile and nod )
Mr choi ; so tae I am going from here now you guys enjoy also you are going to handle your father's post soon till then enjoy young man ... (Me choi smile and left from there while taekook bowed at him showing respect)

Tae: so Mr bunny what you want in this early morning....
Jk; taetae hyungie hyung (tae hmmm ) listen mmm hyumgie listen na ...
Tae: I am listening but you are not saying anything then how will I listen ??
Jk; ok then listen hyung let's go to the nearby village and attend the festival ..
Tae : if I say no then .... (Jk pout and think something)
Jk; ok then your bun will be sad he will cry also ..... He will not gonna eat anything... He will fall sick then seeing him you will be sad so I said bcz of your well being ....
Tae: emotional blackmail is the thing in which you get degree come let's talk with sungmo (Sasa ; I google it don't know what actually auntie called if it's wrong then sorry for it ) then we can go only ...
Jk: yes come come let's go I am waiting for it ... No let me go and dress up today I will look super handsome ohhhooo .... (Jk ran while tae follow him from behind smiling at his silly bunny who is not more then a child in front of him ... Yeah he is like this only Infront of tae otherwise he doesn't do anything in front of others.... )

Tae come and saw jk is choosing his dress with a wide smile .... Tae about to go to him but Mrs Jeon come there and saw tae ..
Mrs jeon; oh tae you are here ?
Tae: actually Sungmo I wanna ask if Jungkook can go with me in the festival in neighbors village ...
Mrs jeon ; you wanna go or he wanna go (point at jk ) I know he might be force you for going with him ... What should I do with him... I am sorry tae I tried to convince him don't force you for anything also don't behave like stubborn brat but he never listen to me .... Don't know why he is like this and only with you ....
Tae: it's nothing he is just behave bratty annoy me nothing else and last night I only ask him about the festival as I wanna go there so I ask him and he agreed and now he goes to know am I going or not ...
Mrs jeon; I know my son pretty good way tae you don't have to say all this ok and also I know how much he trouble you whole day .... Ok go and come back soon ...

Tae smile and jk come out later they left from there .... Jk is enjoying the beautiful weather with his hyungie sitting behind him he was hugging him more tightly... He really love when they goes somewhere as he can very close with his hyungie ... He can hug him and can hear his fasten heart beat ... He always taught about those feelings but don't say anything... With a smile he goes from there to his Dreamland hugging his hyungie more tightly when tae can feel the bunny boy fell asleep he slow the speed by pulling the trigger and let the bunny boy sleep peacefully.... Soon they reach at the village and jk finally open his eyes and saw here and there and smile widely...
Jk; htungie we are here look look ...
Tae: aish bun I know now don't jump you will fall ok....
Jk; I am not jumping through....
Tae: I know I know .....
Finally tae stop his horse and keep him in the safe place with help of guards and they both Start to roam and enjoy the whole festival..... Soon the puppet show start jk is too much excited for the show as every years the puppet show some true love story so he love the show and come here mainly for the show ...