Dominant

"Once I dispatch you two, along with that boy... The rest will proceed easily."

Sanemi struggles to grip his blade as blood drips from both his index and middle fingers on his right hand. Before he knew it, both fingers fell off, causing Gyomei to shout, "Shinazugawa!!" Sanemi thought with pain, "Damn! I was barely able to respond! If Himejima hadn't used his chain to alter the angle of the attack...I would have lost both arms and not just my fingers. Urgh!! The more damage I take, the slower I get...and the more I hold Himejima back. And my marechi is barely working at all, even though it's supposed to work precisely on stronger demons! Bastard!" As Sanemi continued with his thoughts, Kokushibo lifted his sword as if to show his dominant strength.

While the three all waited for the other to attack, a crow was spotted high above, looking down with one of Tamayo's talismans on its neck.

- Somewhere -

One of Ubuyashiki's daughters said, "M...Master Kiriya... Shall I send another Hashira to Upper-Rank One? Tanjiro Kamado and the others can go." Both girls waited for a response from their new leader, who kept quiet and thought about his answer. Kiriya finally said, "Yes... Send them. Upper-Rank One is too strong for Gyomei, Sanemi, Genya and Muichiro. After they eradicate Upper-Rank One, their stamina needs to be conserved until they fight Muzan."

- Back at the battle -

Kokushibo grips his flesh blade with both hands as the air around him grows thick. He then exhales as he uses,

Moon Breathing,
Seventh Form...

Both Hashira prepare for the technique,

Mirror of Misfortune-Moonlit.

Kokushibo swings his blade, unleashing a wide-range attack. Five different slash marks were seen on the ground, nearly missing Gyomei, but striking Sanemi in the leg, grazing it. Gyomei prepared his attack and thought, "What reach! His attack range has more than doubled! And this speed...this is bad!!"

Kokushibo then used,

Moon Breathing,

Eighth Form:

Moon-Dragon Ringtail!

He swept his blade toward the two, making the attack reach Sanemi, who was slashed on the leg and arms.  Gyomei flicks his weapons at Kokushibo while Sanemi thinks, "I can't aim for his neck! I can't close!! He's too fast, and I'm taking too much damage! This is bad!! I'm using all my strength just to dodge attacks!!"

Moon Breathing,

Ninth Form:

Waning Moonswaths!

Both Gyomei and Sanemi were slashed, with Gyomei being grazed minorly on the shoulder while Sanemi was cut right on the back whilst trying to dodge the attack. Gyomei looked and shouted, "Shinazugawa!!" Sanemi regained his footing and yelled, "Himejima! Forget about me!"

Moon Breathing,

Tenth Form: