Golden Saiyan

"I will soon find... Nezuko and Ubuyashiki."

- Time Skip -
After Tanjiro's talk with Gyomei, he, Genya and Inosuke all sat inside his home and are soup together. Inosuke scarfed all his food down while Genya says, "Despite everything, Himejima-san is a good person. He said he wouldn't make me his Tsuguko because I didn't have any talent... but he guessed I was eating demons and made me his apprentice. He told me to get myself examined and introduced me to kocho-san." Tanjiro asked, "Oh?" Genya adds, "Kocho-san made a really displeased face every time we meet. She also lectures me. You look pretty stubborn too, so I thought she'd give you an earful... but she didn't grumble much." Tanjiro says, "I'd have been the same if I couldn't use breathing. Are you feeling all right? I bet Shinobu-san is worried about your health too." Genya put his bowl down and asked, "You really think so?" Tanjiro yells, "Yeah! After I eat this, I'm going to see Giyu-san. Want to come?" Genya said, "No, I can't. I still have moved the boulder one cho..." Inosuke yelled, "I'm almost there!!" Genya finished, "...because I can't use breathing." Inosuke laughed and said, "You can't use breathing? You shrimp!!" Both began to fight while Tanjiro said, "Hey, stop that!" Tanjiro grabbed Inosuke and sat on his back. He then said, "If you were coming with me, I was going to tell you something in the way." Inosuke yelled, "Get offa me!" Genya asked, "Tell me what?" Tanjiro said, "It's about your older brother, the Wind Hashira. That guy..."

- Another Time Skip -
Tanjiro had a giant fish in hand but saw Zenitsu sitting on top of a boulder. Tanjiro said, "Agh! Zenitsu! This is where you were? Did you move the boulder?" Zenitsu, with a bit of gloom in his voice, "No... not yet." Tanjiro said, "Oh... Well, I'm going on to my next training. Are you all right? You haven't been talking much, so I'm worried." Zenitsu said, "Oh, that's good. Good luck. I... I've simply achieved clarity... about what I should do. What I must do." Tanjiro asks, "Did something happen? If there's anything I can do, I'll..." Zenitsu said, "Tanjiro, you must do what you must." Tanjiro said, "But... But... I'm worried." He began to fidget around before Zenitsu said, "You're a really nice guy. Thank you... but... this is something I absolutely must do." Zenitsu had a bleeding forehead which didn't go unnoticed by Tanjiro.

- another Time Skip -
Tanjiro walked to Giyu's home as he thought, "Is Zenitsu all right? And Nezuko? Is she lonely?" He approached a rock that read 'Thousand-year bamboo forest'. Tanjiro pulled out a map and approached it while thinking, "Hm? I'm here, so... Giyu-san's place must be around here. Ah! There's a building!" Tanjiro approaches the building but felt Sanemi and Giyu's energy inside the backyard. Sanemi and Giyu both held T-swords and stood in front of each other, ready to battle. Sanemi used,

"Wind Breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!"

Sanemi dashed to Giyu and tried to hit him. Giyu blocked but has his T-sword cracked a bit. Tanjiro thought, "He's fast. But luckily I'm able to keep up with their movement." The two then blocked each other's attacks with Sanemi yelling, "Hey! Hey! What's the deal?! Aren't you different from us?!" Tanjiro thought, "But... That's not what he meant!" Sanemi jumped into the air but Giyu then used,

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking tide!"

Giyu nearly struck Sanemi's foot but twisted his body in the air and yelled, "Too late!!" Both Sanemi and Giyu used,

"Wind Breathing, Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind!"

"Water Breathing, Seventh Form: Deop Ripple Thrust!"