The Unkillable Genya

Genya fires his shotgun point-blank at Aizetsu's face.

Sekido asks, "What are you even doing, Aizetsu? You're pissing me off. Fool." Aizetu's body begins to pull out the spear lodged in Genya's torso. Genya thought in pain, "Crap! He's pulling it out!" Aizetsu instead brings the sword out by swinging it to the left, cutting his stomach open. Genya spits out a ton of blood as Aizetsu says, "Not dying immediately is quite pitiful." Genya sat in the same position whilst covering his wound. Aizetsu adds, "I aimed for your vital points so you can die quickly. But you didn't die since I left my spear in your body, huh? But now you can die in... Hm?" Genya begins to mumble, "...In śrávasti, in the jeta grove, in anáthapindada's park, along with a great assembly of twelve." Aizetsu says, "What? The Amida sutra? That's one devout man there." Sekido yells, "But he's probably alive, so smash his head, Aizetsu!!" Aizetsu says in an annoyed tone, "I know, I know, don't mouth off at me. I'll feel my sorrow surface." Whilst speaking, Aizetsu sent many spear attacks at Genya who seemingly accepted death. But just before the spearhead could reach Genya's face, he disappeared and reappeared behind Aizetsu and yelled, "I'll cut you again and again until you die!! Damn shitty bug!!" His blade was about to make contact with his back but was interrupted by Sekido's lightning attack. Genya thought in pain, "Shit! No way to avoid the lightning. That staff asshole!" Genya pointed his gun at Sekido after the attack finished and shot at him. Sekido blocked the attack with his hand and thought in anger, "What's up with him? Why is he not dying? Aizetsu hit him in his vital point." Aizetsu struck Genya with the handle of the spear on his side and sent him flying through the wall. Karaku looks back at their fight and says, "Aww, dang. Those guys look like they're having fun. Kakaka! I'm done with you!" Karaku kicked Nezuko in the chest and pierces through her back. Nezuko grunted in pain as Karaku yelled, "Sekido! After I wring her arms and legs off, stab her with the spear. Then pound her with lightning until she won't be able to move!" Sekido says in annoyance, "That was the plan from the start." Karaku begins to pull on her arms which caused blood to pour out. In response to the pain being inflicted on her, Nezuko kicks Karaku's head off. Karaku thought, "Where did this powerful kick come from?" Nezuko poured the blood onto Karaku. Karaku then combusted into pink flames. Karaku screams in pain as Nezuko grabs his leg and rips it off. She also grabs his weapon as Karaku screams, "What are you doing, you idiot!" Nezuko raises the leaf into the air and waves it down sending Karaku flying through the air. She turned to Sekido and waved it to him. But before she could finish, Sekido stabs her neck and send lightning through her entire body, making her scream aloud.

- With Tanjiro -
Tanjiro was cut in the cheek by the fourth demon as he thought, "He got faster. I wanna get back too..! The building they're in is just right there...! Think! I know! If I can't beat him here... No, but I might make this even worse. I don't know. Don't panic! This is all I can do now. Nezuko, Genya! Don't die! I'll be right there!" Tanjiro assumes a stance, ready for round two.

- Back With Nezuko & Genya -
Genya mumbles, "Mahāmaudgalāyana." Aizetsu asks, "...You're still alive? How?" Genya continues, "Mahākāśyapa." Aizetsu says, "What the hell are you?" Genya again continues his mumbling, "Mahākatyāyana," and then he begins to chuckle, "Kukuku. Fuhahaha. Do you wanna know? My name is Shinazugawa Genya. Remember that. That's the name of the guy who'll kill you right here, Bastard!"

- With Tanjiro (Yes, again) -
Tanjiro started to strategically think, "The other two are in that building over there. It's only a small distance away. Don't head in the wrong direction. If you don't hurry, Nezuko and Genya could die." Tanjiro looked at the building and back at the demon. He also wiped his cheek, smirked and said, "You know... You're not the only one who could fly here." The fourth demon looked at Tanjiro confused. Tanjiro flew right at the demon as fast as he could and stabbed him in the mouth. Tanjiro thought, "With my flight, I and this demon's fight will be fair." Tanjiro began to yell as he slammed through the wall of the building. Tanjiro yelled, "Nezuko! Genya!" He saw Nezuko being shocked as he screams, "Nezuko! Stop!" Sekido pulls out another staff and directs it to Tanjiro as he mumbled in anger, "Damn. First Karaku, and now Urogi. What the heck were they doing? Every single thing pisses me off." He sent the staff at Tanjiro who responds by grabbing the fourth demon's (Urogi) foot and using it as a shield. Sekido thought, "Urogi's foot! My lightning can't pass through anything made of my cells. That brat's got good intuition. He really knows how to fight." Tanjiro pulls the staff with Urogi's foot and stabs Sekido in the abdomen. He swiftly pulls it out and aims for his tongue. Tanjiro successfully cut the tongue and turned to Nezuko to pull out the staff. He grabbed the staff with Urogi's foot and tries to pull it out before Sekido jabbed the staff into Tanjiro's neck. Tanjiro felt less force on the staff as he looked behind and saw Nezuko holding the staff. Nezuko also set Sekido ablaze. Sekido cursed, "Guahhh! An annoying technique!" Tanjiro says, "Nezuko..." But in the distance, Karaku humid high into the air with a newly grown leg and weapon as he yells to the two, "Hot damn, that looks like fun! Lemme join you guys!" He violently waved the leaf down as the attack made its way to the two. Tanjiro raised his hands into the air and held the attack back. Tanjiro also absorbed the damage as it pushed him and Nezuko through the floor. The attack finally made its way through Tanjiro's ki barrier and knocking the two out from the incredible force. The three demons all stood above the while as they said, "Now, time to end this."

- With Muichiro & Kotetsu -
While their battle seemed as if it finally reaches a climax, Muichiro slices another fish's pit and made it crumble. Kanamori says, "Whoa! Thank you Tokito-dono. You cut him in the blink of an eye!" Kotetsu screams, "Kanamori-san!" Kanamori says, "Kotetsu-shonen! I'm glad you're safe. I honestly thought I was gonna die." Muichiro cuts off their reunion by asking, "Are you this Kanamori person? Do you have my blade ready? Bring it out." Kanamori looked at the young boy's sword and says, "Oh no! This is really chipped." Muichiro states, "That's why I'm here." Kanamori stood up and said, "I see, I see. Then give me your blade.
Muichiro sat in front of Kanamori as he says, "That was quick." Kotetsu said, "That's good. You should be thankful." Kanamori explains, "Actually, Tanjiro-kun asked us to fix your blade. And he wanted you to know about it." Muichiro says, "Tanjiro... Tanjiro actually..." Kanamori says, "That's why I had to look for your first swordsmi... Oh, right!HAGANEZUKA-SAN! Oh, thank the gods! There're no fish monsters here! He's working in that shed." The three begin to run to the shed as Kanamori continues, "We have a sword to give you! So take it! And go to the village chief!" Muichiro says, "No, I can't." Kanamori asks, "Eh, why?" Muichiro halts his movements and grabs Kanamori and stops Kotetsu as he yelled, "Ow, what was that!" Muichiro says, "It's coming." A light chuckle was heard as it emerged from a pot and says, "You've noticed me, huh? I guess that means you're a Pillar. Is something important in that shed? I wonder what all that rustling is about. Hyo hyo!"

Chapter 92: End.

First things first, I would like to apologize about my inactivity, I was really busy with travelling. Second, I would like to again apologize about two things, one, Nezuko's shitty transformation sequence, and two, any lack of actual good scenes from before and now (evident in the Mugen Train Arc). I have lack of motivation during this and that time and it was also my very first time writing a fight scene directed solely from my brain.

-A Little Secret-
Tanjiro is saving his transformation against any threats that are too tough to handle, or for Muzan himself.

1,446 words in total.