The Butterfly Mansion

"Tanjiro apologized after that."

-Small Time Skip-
The female Kakushi yells out, "Hello! Is anyone home?" She called out again but no answer. The male Kakushi said, "Jeez, no one's coming to the door." She said, "Let's go check the yard."

They walk to the back while the male Kakushi said, "Hey, walk on your own." Tanjiro got down and started following the male Kakushi. He looked at the mansion and  thought, "The headquaters was huge, too. Bu this mansion's something else, huh?" He notices a butterfly beside him. He saw many other's and thought, "Come to think of it, was this place called the 'Butterfly Mansion'?"

They finally reached a person as all three come to a stop. The male Kakushi said, "Hey, there's someone. someone's here." Tanjiro examined the woman but nothing didn't hit the right memories. The female Kakushi said, "That would be, um... Oh, right! The Tsuguko... Her name is..." Tanjiro asked, "Tsuguko?" The male Kakushi answered, "It's Tsuyuri Kanao-sama." But Tanjiro gasped as he remembered. She was the one who attended Final Selction, and the one who tried to kill Nezuko. "It's the girl from last night and From Final Selection." The male Kakushi explained, "A Tsuguko is a swordsman trained by a Hashira. Only the ones with mind-blowing skills and talent get chosen. She's a girl, but she's awesome!" The female Kakushi walked up to her and said, "Please forgive us, Tsuyuri-sama. We were ordered to come her by Kocho-sama. Permission to enter the mansion?" Kanao just smiled as she waited for an answer. She said, "Uh, do you mind?" Then she gave closed-eyed smile. She asked, "You don't mind, do you?" A lady in blue yelled, "And who are you?" It startled them all as they all turned around in fear. The female Kakushi said, "We were ordered by Kocho-sama!" The lady in blue asked, "Are you a Kakushi? You're injured, right? please come this way." Tanjiro and the other two Kakushi followed her. While walking, Tanjiro looked back at Kanao as they both stared at each other.

-Inside-
Zenitsu yelled, "Five times? I gotta take this five times? A day?" A girl from beside uncomfortably watched him. He screamed, "And I have to keep taking this medicine for three months? If I take this, I can't eat anything, you know! I mean it's really bitter! It's such an ordeal! So, you man my arms and legs will heal just by taking medicine? For real? Listen, are they really gonna heal? Tell me how they're gonna get healed!" The girl asked, "Please stop shouting, will you?" Zenitsu continued, "Somebody explain this to me better!" The lady with the pigtails said, "So, that guy is still making a commotion." While he was yelling, Tanjiro walked in and noticed it was Zenitsu that was yelling. He said, "Zenitsu!" The lady yelled at Zenitsu, "Please try to be quiet! Didn't we already explain it to you numerous times? If you don't stop this nonsense now, we'll tie you up!" Zenitsu kept shaking as she walked away and said, "Really now!" Tanjiro yelled, "Zenitsu! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? So you did come up the mountain after all!" Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and stuttered, "T-Tanjiro..." He immediately latched onto Tanjiro as he yelled, "Tanjiro! Listen to me, will you? I got stung by this stinky spider, and the poison hurt like crazy, okay? And that girl's been yelling at me all this time! I hate my life!" Tanjiro asked, "Zenitsu... Um, did you her smaller or something?" He got unlatched from Tanjiro while his snot form a line from his Slayer Uniform to his nose as Tanjiro got uncomfortable. Zenitsu explained, "I almost got turned into a spider. My arms and less are really short right now." Tanjiro asked, "Is that right? Where's Inosuke? Have you seen Murata-san?" Zenitsu answers, "I don't know about anyone named Murata, but Inosuke's right next to me." Tanjiro notices Inosuke and says, "Hey, you're right. He's been here all this time and I didn't notice! Inosuke, I'm so glad you're all right!" Tanjiro started to tear up and said, "I'm so sorry! I couldn't rescue you!" Inosuke, who had a really husky voice, said, "It's okay. Don't worry about it." Tanjiro said, "Your voice... Is that you, Inosuke?" Zenitsu spoke, "I heard he lost his voice or something. I don't have all the details, but I heard he, like, got hit in the neck, and when he called at the to pot his lungs at the end, that finished it off. And it did a number on his throat. He's depressed now, so it's made home gentle, and it really cracks me up!" Zenitsu weirdly started to cackle while Tanjiro asked, "Why are you cackling in that creepy way all of a sudden? What's going on?" Zenitsu became gloomy after that. Inosuke apologized, "I'm sorry for being weak." They all look at Inosuke while Tanjiro yells, "Hang in there, Inosuke! It's not like you to get depressed!" Zenitsu also said, "Come on, you did good! You're awesome!" Tanjiro added, "I'm just so happy that you're alive!" Zenitsu screamed and asked, "Did I take my morning meds? Did you see me take them? Somebody? Did you see?"

-Time Skip-
Tanjiro entered a room and put Nezuko's box down. Tanjiro walked up to the drapes and closed them. He turned around and said, "It's all right now. They said you could use this room, Nezuko." He sits on the bed as pain shoots up his chest. Nezuko came out while Tanjiro said, "That Lower Moon 5 sure was tough. The wounds he's given me, they hurt. Nezuko. Thanks for protecting me on the mountain. Who would've guessed that not only you but Urokodaki-san and Tomioka-san, as well... They're all risking their lives for us. They're all taking care of us. I need to... become stronger. Man, thinking about the Twelve Kizuki kind of fires me up. But... Even today... The Master more or less saved both your life and mine." He thought about his voice and how soothing it was. He looked at Nezuko and saw she was sleeping. He said, "Oh, right. You're sleep-deprived, aren't you? I'm hurting, and this is tough, but I gotta keep on fighting. Because... I'll be a grown man one day. And then, I'll become a jii-chan and die. And then, the demon Nezuko will end up all alone. That would be too lonely, wouldn't it, Nezuko? I promise you I'll turn you back into a human, okay?"

Chapter 47: End.

The Mugen Train arc will now start next chapter because I'm wayyy too lazy to write a training arc. I would if I had a lot of motivation for this book.

-A Little Secret-
Zenitsu never got to hold a girls hand during his time before he became a Slayer.

1,107 words (disregarding everything after 'Chapter 47: End.')