-Brief Recap-

"Okay let's recap a bit shall we?" - Dr. Monty

*This whole chapter focuses on abilities, strength multipliers and recaps.*

New abilities during their time training!
Tanjiro: Flight, Total Concentration: Constant, Better ki control/manipulation and better power sense.
Zenitsu: Total Concentration: Constant.
Inosuke: Total Concentration: Constant.

Power multipliers after training!
Tanjiro: Is now 2x stronger!
Zenitsu: Is now 1.85x stronger!
Inosuke: Is also 1.85x stronger!

-Recap into an essay-
Two or three months has passed since Tanjiro and the others started training. They are now much stronger. They learned new abilities like Total Concentration: Constant. Some abilities are only exclusive to Tanjiro since he is a special kind of race. Some abilities include Ki Blasts, Flight and Power Sensory.

Due to Tanjiro's immense and growing strength, some Hashira (Like Gyomei, Kyojuro, Shinobu, Tengen and Mitsuri) are deciding on whether or not to ask Tanjiro to become one of their Tsuguko (Same with Inosuke and Zenitsu, but Tanjiro is their main target.)

Before being assigned to their mission, Tanjiro and Inosuke have gotten their swords. Both Tanjiro and Kanao seem to have gotten close during his time training. Zenitsu would always visit Nezuko and show him Shinobu's goldfish, without her permission. Both Kanao and Shinobu (Mostly just Kanao) are now interested in Tanjiro after seeing his strength. Kanao then grew a crush on Tanjiro after their interaction about a coin flip before he left to the Mugen Train mission.

Inosuke tried to beat Tanjiro in terms of strength and speed, but found out he is severely outmatched. Zenitsu still beats Tanjiro in terms of speed. Tanjiro now beats Inosuke in terms of perception. Tanjiro and Giyu had a small one on one, which went on for half an hour until it became a draw. Tanjiro surpassed Kanao in terms of strength, he also no longer fears some of the Twelve Kizuki as of today. 

The Lower Moons were officially disbanded after the meeting regarding Rui's death. Tanjiro was considered a prodigy after seeing his immense strength. His power was also considered to be that of a Hashira's strength (He was never offered a role in the pillars since, 1: He didn't reached the Kinoe rank yet. And 2: There isn't a vacant spot for the Water Pillar 'Occupied by Giyu' unless he is appointed a new Hashira name.)

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu are currently on their way to their next mission, which is the Mugen Train. Shinobu was the one who asked for Tanjiro and the others to be assigned to the same mission with Kyojuro for more guidance about the Hinokami Kagura.

New Stat Rankings!
Speed- 1: Zenitsu 2: Tanjiro 3: Inosuke
Strength- 1: Tanjiro 2: Inosuke 3: Zenitsu (If asleep, Zenitsu and Inosuke are switched around.)
Durability- 1: Tanjiro 2: Inosuke 3: Zenitsu
IQ- 1: Zenitsu 2: Tanjiro 3: Inosuke
Perception- 1: Tanjiro 2: Inosuke 3: Zenitsu

Recap Chapter: End.

481 words (disregarding everything after 'Recap Chapter: End.')