Combined Might of Tanjiro & Mitsuri

"Get ready cuz I'm about to get serious!"

- Mitsuri's Memory -
The Master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, compliments, "Incredible! Mitsuri, you are especially beloved by the gods. Be proud of your strength. Those who speak ill of you fear your talent... And are merely envious!" Mitsuri bows at Kagaya and Amane while saying, "Thank you so much!"

- Mitsuri's Mind (Narrated by her) -
"Kaa-san (mother/mom), Tou-san (father/dad)... Thank you for making me strong! In the Demon Slayer Corps, everyone valued me. The people I saved from demons... thanked me with tears in their eyes. Iguro-san gave me striped socks. Is it okay for a girl to be this strong? I still worry... That someone may ask that, as though, I'm not human. In my fear, I was suppressing my strength. But not anymore."

- Back With the Battle -
Missouri begins to sprint to the battle while Tanjiro thought, "It's about time she woke up." Tanjiro looks at the demon while saying, "Now... Let's kill this Demon!" Mitsuri stopped beside Tanjiro and fangirled inside her head, "Tanjiro looks so cool! His hair is changed but that also makes him look much cooler!" Tanjiro got into a stance and said, "Here we come!" Zouhakoten stood there, staring at the two. Tanjiro lunged forward even faster than before. Zouhakoten used,

"Blood Demon Art: Countless Striking Trees!"

Another set of fourteen dragon heads was sent toward him while also sending lightning attacks. Mitsuri couldn't catch onto Tanjiro's speed. She thought, "Huh?! Tanjiro-kun is even faster than before! How is that even possible?" Tanjiro thought, "This is going to be my first using this Breathing Technique ever since I was taught it." He used,

"Flame Breathing, Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation!"

He cut and burned almost every single dragon head and blocked out the lightning attacks. He looked back and thought, "What is Kanroji-san doing? She's just standing there." He then yells out, "Kanroji-san! What are you doing? We have to fight the demon!" Mitsuri comes back to reality and stutters, "R-Right!" Mitsuri jumps into battle while Tanjiro yells, "Genya! While we fight the child demon, I want you to look for the knot that houses the main body! If you find it, I want you to try your best to cut it! If you can't do that, then get me, I'll do it!" Mitsuri fought off most of the dragon heads while she thought, "I need to catch up to Tanjiro-kun! I have to raise my heart rate higher... And speed up my blood flow! Faster! Stronger!" Zouhakoten thought, "What the? Both the girl and the boy are moving faster than before! What are they doing? I think I know how that boy is stronger... He gains strength with that technique of his. And the girl, I don't know..." Zouhakoten stares at Mitsuri and noticed a sudden change in Mitsuri's appearance. He thought, "That mark! Was it always there? It looks like a demon pattern!" With Mitsuri gaining strength from her Demon Slayer mark, she, along with Tanjiro, was able to keep the demon from sending an attack on Nezuko and Genya. Zouhakoten thought, "It's extremely vexing! Because of these two, I can't send a beast after those two! How infuriating! But... It can't last forever. They'll soon run out of strength! Human beings always do!"

- With Genya and Nezuko -
Genya and Nezuko both clung to a tree that tried to shake both of them off. Nezuko loudly hummed as Genya thought, "I can't swing my sword like this! So... I have no other choice!" Genya then sunk his teeth into the tree as many crunches and crackles were heard.

- Brief Explanation of Genya's ability (As told in the manga) -
By eating demon flesh, Genya temporarily gains the the physical constitution of a demon. If he eats a strong demon, his strength and regeneration increase proportionally. Gebya doesn't have great physical ability and can't use breathing, so in order to approach becoming a Hashira, this was his last resort. But it wasn't something just anyone could do. Genya does have special abilities. Incredible jaw strength and special digestive organs make this demonization possible. He's the only one in the Demon Slayer Corps with this talent.

- Back With the Battle -
Genya bit into the tree so much that it made it fall. But he was immediately whipped by a tree branch. He thought, "What the heck? A tree branch?" Nezuko punched the tree and lit it on fire. He seized the opportunity to slash the tree. He cut it in half but saw nothing inside. He thought, "That little runt! He's always running! But where? Is he close by?" He finally saw the body and yelled, "Get back here you little shit! Stop it with your damn running! I won't let you away anymore! You..." Genya picked up a tree, and throws it at the body while finishing, "...moron!"

Chapter 103: End.

I just pulled a double upload on ya. Might post a third if possible.

- A Little Secret -
Mitsuri, Tengen and Kyojuro often speak about Tanjiro's exponential growth and how he might best all of them in raw terms of raw strength soon.

868 words in total.