Inosuke Hashibira

"Stop this!"

-3rd Person POV-
As Tanjiro got close, he was ready to punch the Demon Slayer. The Demon Slayer prepared his body for the impact. Tanjiro successfully hit the Demon Slayer, breaking 7 bones in his rib cage. The Demon Slayer has launched away from Zenitsu as Zenitsu screamed, "He broke his bones!" Tanjiro started yelling, "Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? It's because Demon Slayer Corps members can only draw their swords for combat! But here you are, giving a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you! You're the lowest of the low!" The Demon Slayer started coughing but turned right into a gurgled laughter. "Oh, so that's why? My bad," the Demon Slayer said as he got up. "In that case, let's fight barehanded," he finished. "No! I don't think you get it at all! First..." Tanjiro said, to reinforce his statement. The Demon Slayer gets up and lunges at Tanjiro. Tanjiro says, "We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" The Demon Slayer kicks Tanjiro as Tanjiro is unfazed. "Look, fighting barehanded doesn't make it all right," Tanjiro said as he started to play along with the Demon Slayer. "Listen to me!" The Demon Slayer started spinning around Tanjiro throwing him. As he reaches the ground, he threw a kick as Tanjiro dodges. Zenitsu thought, "Look at him. How can he move like that? I mean, Tanjiro just broke his rib." The Demon Slayer flips and dropkicks Tanjiro, only to keep missing. Tanjiro, holding back, threw a punch barely hitting him as he leans back, then forward. The Demon Slayer snarled as he punched Tanjiro, hurting his fist in the process. Zenitsu says to Shoichi, "Actually, has Tanjiro broken the code, too? He did break his bones." Inosuke tries to trip Tanjiro and is pushed away. The Demon Slayer got low and started sweeping Tanjiro's legs. Tanjiro backed up and the Demon Slayer followed. He spun around as he launched toward Tanjiro. Tanjiro stopped his spinning and slammed him to the ground. The Demon Slayer got up, groaning, and kept fighting Tanjiro. Tanjiro tried to deliver a leg kick, but the Demon Slayer ducked and threw punches. Tanjiro finally had enough and head-butted him, carefully holding back. Zenitsu screams, "Ah! That sound! Are your skulls fractured?" The Demon Slayer groans as he backs up. His boar head fell off, revealing something they didn't expect. Zenitsu screams, "Huh? A girl? Huh? Your face!" The Demon Slayer asked, "What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?" Zenitsu whispered, "What a creepy guy. His body is buff, but there's a feminine face sitting on top of it." The Demon Slayer asked, irritated, "Why the hell are you staring at my face like that?" Zenitsu got up and run saying, "I-I'm not! I'm not looking at your face!" Zenitsu cowers behind the three siblings. Tanjiro compliments, "We don't have a problem with your face! It's small, fair, and I think it's nice!" The Demon Slayer got more irritated and said, "I'll kill you! Come at me!" Tanjiro shot back, "Not happening! I'm not attacking you anymore!" The Demon Sayer demands, "Try head-butting me on more time!" "Nope, I'm done!" "I said do it! Come on!" "I say, you should sit down! Are you OK?" Inosuke insults, "Hey, Big forehead! Let me tell you my name. It's Inosuke Hashibira! Don't you forget it!" Tanjiro yells, "How do you write that?" Inosuke says, "Write? Write... I don't know how to read or write! Although it's written on my waistband-" Inosuke started feeling the drawbacks of that head-butt while they all started to talk, "What happened?" "He froze." "What's wrong?" Inosuke's eyes rolled to the back of his head and fell back with foam in his mouth. Zenitsu screamed, "Oh, no! He collapsed! Is he dead? Is he dead?" Tanjiro answered, "He's not dead, I don't think. It's probably a concussion. Because I did head-butt him pretty hard." Teruko walks up to Tanjiro and asks, "Are you Ok, Tanjiro?" "Yeah," Tanjiro answered. She says, Amazing! Can I touch your head?" Tanjiro's bowed to let Teruko touch his forehead and said, "Here." Zenitsu thought, "Huh? That's scary! Or a drop of blood from Tanjiro's head. How hard is it anyway? Even the wild boar's knocked out." Teruko says, "Tanjiro, your head is so hard!" Tanjiro asks, "You think so?"
Inosuke lays down covered up with Zenitsu's haori and Tanjiro's haori as a pillow. He opened his eyes and renders what's going on. He screams and gets up while screaming. Zenitsu sees that he's awake and screams, "He's awake!" Inosuke chases Zenitsu while yelling, "Fight me! Fight me! Hey, you!" Zenitsu runs away as he yells, "This is how he is when he wakes up? I hate that more than anything!" Zenitsu hides behind Teruko as she screams. Inosuke stops, seeing what's going on. Everyone, but Zenitsu, looks at Inosuke with a Lenny face. Inosuke yells out, "What are you guys doing?" Tanjiro answers, "It's a burial. You help out, too, Inosuke. There's still a dead body in the mansion." Inosuke asks, "What's the point of burying corpses? I'm not doing that! I'm not helping! Forget that! Just fight me!" Zenitsu thought, "Man, he really is a loon. What does he mean, 'What's the point'?" "I see. You can't do it because your wounds are hurting you," Tanjiro says. Zenitsu thought, "Those two are beyond help! They're both crazy!" Tanjiro adds, "No, that's OK. After all, we all have a different pain threshold. Carrying the bodies out of the mansion, then burying them by digging a hole is really hard. Zenitsu, these kids, and I will do our best, so don't worry!" All while Inosuke growls tic marks. Both Kiyoshi and Shoichi thought, "He doesn't get it." "You should get some rest, Inosuke. sorry to ask too much of you!" Inosuke shouts, "Don't underestimate me, dammit! I'll bury a hundred, no, two hundred of your corpses! Just watch! I'm going to bury more than any one of you!"

Chapter 28: End.

-A Little Secret-
Tanjiro knew he had to push the right buttons to get Inosuke to help bury the corpses.

1,037 words (disregarding everything after 'Chapter 28: End').